Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Regarding IPL , I have an idea regarding t20 tournament in career mode , can you make it auction based? if it is time consuming then you can make it one time auction applicable to all the three formats at the start of every season in career mode.

D

Dutch

Kurt are you still willing to shed some light on your ideas in the dbc forum: if I am badgering you too much (not that anyone does that here) then give me a virtual knee in the goolies! :)

jeetu

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bro can u solve this??? I simulated many matches but.in 50 overs match simulation there r 40-50 wides per team and in t20s there r 20-30 wides per team in match summary ...can u reduce n make it at around 4/5 wides only???. N check ipl please there is error in ipl tournament
Try to raise Difficulty to Pro and see if it reduces wides.

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch (2.911):

- fixed wides in sim mode
- fixed SA players being introduced in career mode

NOTE: This is likely to be the last patch unless something is majorly broken.

@Allrounder18: I haven't managed to reproduce the pace falling bug at the change of season.

jeetu

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@kurtkz , i see one major bug in sim mode.
Please look into lineup bug in test matches where where lineup changes slightly in second inning of test match. With latest patch i tried Ind-SA match still one player switched position (I used sim provided roster).
Also if possible can you look into Nightmare and Unplayable 'Variation" , they still look pretty batting friendly. Its pretty apparent in test matches.

Allrounder18

Banned
When you start a new career the fast bowlers have max speed of 152kph and fast medium around 140ks but as you reach the end of 1st t20 season or sometimes mid of OD season the the fast bowlers max speed goes down to 141k and fast medium to 132k its only happens in the 1st season of career mode also your career saved file can't be trained to bowl higher than 141k so does other bowler , if you see my career player you will not find a single bowler max speed of over 141k as all of them lost their speed in the first season.[DOUBLEPOST=1445186148][/DOUBLEPOST]It would be gr8 if you can include if you can include the agg control system through numpad if possible.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@jeetu: Are you talking about the batting order or the actual player lineup?

@Allrounder18: I'll take a look at the pace issue again - career players shouldn't start at 152km/h. I don't have time to make the aggression control system, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread