Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we should not allow everyone to open more than 1 league. Only they should be allowed who have run his earlier league for at least three seasons.
Some days back, I checked some leagues of that past and I saw that Mihir, Rahul, Harshshah and Harshshah had started 3-4 leagues and never completed them.
They shouldn't be allowed to do so no matter what the problem is.(If Cricsim is not working, they'll probably fix it in few days so that's not a reason to close a league)

CG, Hedger you should think about it.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Which is why APL and WPL are so successful but if people keep creating Premier League leagues, it'll just be overkill

Varun

ICC Board Member
Which is why APL and WPL are so successful but if people keep creating Premier League leagues, it'll just be overkill

Aboslutely right. We need new concepts. I don't anyone thought of a "A" League before.
It is unique in the way that eligible players keep changing from time to time and you can manipulate your squad fully.
I'm really looking to complete at least 4-5 seasons of the league.

varun_rustagi added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

We could bring some new concepts here, in this thread, discuss them and bring this forum to rise.:cool:

Chewie

BCCI President
The reason I haven't started a league yet is I can't think of anything original. If I had thought of something it would be through a few seasons already :p I realised that all the leagues were conceptually all the same and adding a 'Oceanic Premier League' or something along those lines wouldn't add to the league section at all :p

And yes Varun, your league is a very good example of one that is unlike the others :)

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I think we should not allow everyone to open more than 1 league. Only they should be allowed who have run his earlier league for at least three seasons.
Some days back, I checked some leagues of that past and I saw that Mihir, Rahul, Harshshah and Harshshah had started 3-4 leagues and never completed them.
They shouldn't be allowed to do so no matter what the problem is.(If Cricsim is not working, they'll probably fix it in few days so that's not a reason to close a league)

CG, Hedger you should think about it.
Agree with Varun here, there are many leagues which aren't completed and are never going to be completed in the future. They annoyed me the most.

indeed.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And even get an official PC league which decides the Champion of Champions (Like my Clash Of Titans). Or make the existing one (of course, of me:D) official (Not asking to make My league official, but what actually I meant was use the idea of mine and run it along with me:yes).

I found that I din't had great response, but making it official will get more response cause people who don't care me and my leagues (many, there are loads of people who pretend as if they don't like my concepts, even if they like it, just because of a reason that I did fight against their friends in public, who have quit PC long ago.) ignore any new concept from me, even though they're interested. And not even that, I've given out about 2 mil from my pocket, without atleast taking a single pie from anyone. This won't matter cos vCash is just for fun, but even the Prize Money can be increased, if its made official.

I've got another opportunity to thank Callum as he has worked more than me for my success:hpraise.

And I'm sure no one is gonna oppose CG as a staff member cos he truly deserves it:hpraise. He helped me in each and every step of my Clash of Titans for its success. Even in future, if someone opposes him as a staff member, I'm gonna kick his/her (one opposing's) this:yes.

He is such a man, who considers the other's league as his own league, which is the main feature a Mod should have. Not that others don't have it, but I've experienced it only from CG, so I'm saying it:hpraise:hpraise.

:hpraise:hpraiseAll Hail Callum:hpraise:hpraise

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
He surely does and so do everyone who get promoted. It's just too many smileys aren't really good (for me at least).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
He surely does and so do everyone who get promoted. It's just too many smileys aren't really good (for me at least).

Me Too...

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, I even feel that smilies were used too much :yes. But okay, leaving it alone, without editing.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
we are going to stick with one league per member and one thread per league.

You are only allowed one league per person but since suren wasn't active here, it didn't really get enforced so from now on, any person who starts a second league will have to start it in the same thread (I will happily delete all the posts except for the first). Meaning only 1 league per member as well. If you want to start a second league, you must pm either Callum or I and we will look at your record with your own leagues. I will probably let you if you have either finished more than 2 seasons in one league or complete one season nearly all of the time in the leagues you make. Any questions, please ask.

hedger_14 added 9 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

And while I'm going on about this, I'm really wanting to start a new league with a different sort of concept but I won't be able to manage the WCA then. All this WCA stuff is so time consuming.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
If you don't like what you're doin, just don't
Start a simpler league but make sure you know it won't take too much tome

Users who are viewing this thread