DBC14 PC Specifications

christy_lenin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Updated the latest nvidia drivers and found there is an option to select graphics card when i right click steam. Now i get 60 fps in FHD max settings :)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good on you Jaffies !

I dearly hope that all my contacts built up over the last two months doesnt all desert the Console version though.

Only thing that would be great is the mentioned cross Online Play feature between PC and PS3 . Now THATS great news !

grkrama

National Board President
Its actually just the same 1.7 gb steam download in a disc you still have to activate the game through steam and then ,you can use offline mode in steam if you dont want to be online always during play.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Its actually just the same 1.7 gb steam download in a disc you still have to activate the game through steam and then ,you can use offline mode in steam if you dont want to be online always during play.

Thanks. But during the activation do i download something from steam ? Yes i do the liscense but any game data

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
i5 yet only 2.5 ghz!

My Processor is just 2.5 ghz, yet i5. Would it work.
Below are my PCs specs.

Product Description
15.6" HD (1366*768) / Intel Core i5-2450M (2.5GHz) / 4GB DDR3 / Intel GMA HD / 750GB 5400RPM / DL DVD?RW/CD-RW / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 0.3M Pixel Camera / 6 Cell Battery / HDMI

just an additional note: i was able to run CA without issues. Not sure if that matters.
Yet to download and install full game from steam. So thought of checking.

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You have internal graphics so no it most likely won't work

Users who are viewing this thread