Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: I'm playing as England (Best) downloaded from Academy with personnel changes vs computer team Papua New Guinea (Best) downloaded from Academy
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Over Count: 21.1
Issue (one line description): Commentary
Bug description (detail): I was bowling and reviewed an LBW appeal that was given not out but the commentator said that "Reva (the batsman) was calling for a review".

wizzy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879 (Patch 3)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Essex (Downloaded) vs Nottinghamshire
Ground: Trent Bridge
Over Count: 81.1
Issue (one line description): New Ball Taken, Umpire does not allow the game to continue
Bug description (detail): For some reason the opposition has decided to take a new ball MID-OVER 81.1 and as soon as that happens, the message pops-up New Ball Taken and the umpire holds his hand stopping the play. The umpire is not moving at all, the bowler is warming up the batsman can move along the crease. Waited for almost 10 mins and then tried exiting the game and loading career again. Nothing, back to square one. I am stuck and i have no other option but to start a new career. All those hours spent getting selected for club cricket in vein. Have to start all over again :(

Sahil180

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v.0.1.0.10879
Match Type: Every
Teams used: Downloaded using get best. All teams
Ground: -
Over Count: -
Issue (one line description): Teams are using the wrong uniforms
Bug description (detail): All the teams are wearing just one of their kits in every format, defaults are right, still they use the same kit. The patch 3 bought a lot of positives but hopefully BA fixes it.

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Game Version Number: 1.03
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Local Created team
Ground: All
Over Count: All

Batsman doesnt play any shot when control are inputted

Bug description (detail):
In career mode every so often the batsman will not play a shot (or sometimes shot input will lag and occur long after ball is long past) I have noticed that this occurs mostly with a combination of short balls, backfoot shots and first or second ball of over.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Teams used: Not acamedy
Ground: Bendigo
Over Count:NA
Issue (one line description): Career Mode Stats Issue
Bug description (detail): The stats still arnt accurate i have made one 50 and it says i have made two

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test (Day/Night)
Teams used: West Indies WC92 and New Zealand WC92 by mrdconnors
Ground: SCG (on-disc)
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Incorrect Logos displayed
Bug description (detail): if I make a logo by duplicating an existing one and editing it, (as I had done with with WI logo and NZ white cap logo) then all the in match screens and uniforms display the original logo not the edited one. The competition screens show the edited logo but all the match screens show the original logo. It's related to the sharing ID I think as if I share the edited logo, delete it, download it and add it to the team again I can get the correct logo displaying. In custom matches this issue did not occur, only in competition. Note the exact same issue occurs with logos on bats too except that affects all game modes.

Rohit Basu

Banned
Game Version Number: View the Credits screen and note the number listed - PLEASE INCLUDE THIS rather than just saying "patch 3" - these do differ depending on region, so it matters which version you have.
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: five5/T20/ODI - all formats
Teams used: all
Ground: a
ll
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ball disappears while batting in broadcast camera.
Bug description (detail): when the bowler suddenly changes the length of the ball, ball disappears for few moments while batting in broadcast camera online.

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Platform:PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Match Type: All
Teams used: Happens with any team I use.
Ground: Happens at any ground I uese.
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): When batting, colored ring (red, blue, yellow, green) around ball not visible on the first ball bowled of every match.

Daniel327

School Cricketer
Platform:Xbox 1
Game Version Number: Patch 3
Game Mode: career
Match Type: t20
Teams used:
Any team
Ground: Any ground
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): After I reach the limit of bouncers in an over, I bowl a full delivery, and it gets called for no ball for being a bouncer :(

Attachments

• IMG_20170128_224929.jpg
    IMG_20170128_224929.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 179

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Teams used: Ind vs Pak (Get best)
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): no ball warning for spinners
Bug description (detail): Umpires gives shoulder high no ball warning for spinners where I bowled fuller/good length deliveries (happened 3 or 4 times in different games)

Match Type: Five 5
Teams used: Ind vs Cus team (Get best)
Issue (one line description): ball marker changes after release
Bug description (detail): played an online game and noticed the ball marker color is full before release but after released it changes to half moon which makes very difficult to pick up the line and I also confirm there is no lag.

Issue (one line description): batsman facing wrong direction (1:04)
Bug description (detail): same game batsman facing wrong direction (happened only once)

Issue (one line description): umpire called bye but it clearly hits the bat
Bug description (detail): same game (2:01)

Teams used: Ind vs WI (Get best)
Issue (one line description): incorrect stumping
Bug description (detail): some part of the foot inside the crease but was given out

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Match Type: Pro20
Teams used: 2 x Custom user Created Teams
Ground: Custom User created Ground
Issue (one line description): Bowler bowling half invisible balls
Bug description (detail): It happened about 5 times in my innings , where the bowler would bowl a ball that either becomes invisible halfway through the air to me , or the other way around

Issue (one line description): Umpire signals Bouncer , but Spin bowler bowled Yorker
Bug description (detail): It happened in DBC14 as well , when that ball is bowled and the batsman plays an agressive shot to deep square.

Issue (one line description): Bowler does not hear any edges
Bug description (detail): It happens in all the Online games , you cannot hear an edge when your bowling.

Issue (one line description): Batsman will whenever he feel like it , set off for a second run , or refuses to take second run when instructed
Bug description (detail): It happens in any online game , running is very difficult to control with ease , as the batsman allways has a mind of its own concerning cancelling or setting off for runs.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform:PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 3 (Will edit post later and put the exact number once I note it down)
Teams used: Ind vs Aus (downloaded)
Ground: Wankhede (downloaded)
Issue (one line description): Lags and stutters when using downloaded teams with logos and custom stadiums with ad-boards in 'Close Batsman' Camera
Description: Game stutters intermittently (especially bowler running in and when the ball is being delivered to the batsman). When using the default teams at default stadiums, this issue does not occur and everything is smooth.

This is what I have tried:

Attempt 1: Play with default teams at a default stadium.
Result: Game works smooth and fine, no issues

Attempt 2: Play with custom teams (with logos and bats and kits etc.) at a default stadium (I downloaded the teams from here: The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread | Page 29 - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums I picked India (me) and Australia (AI) and decided to play at The Melbourne Oval.
Result: Game works fine for a while, then you start noticing the lags as the game progresses.

Attempt 3: Play with custom teams (with logos and bats and kits etc.) at a custom stadium with custom adboards. I picked India (me) and Australia (AI) and decided to play at Wankhede Stadium.
Result: This is the worst in terms of performance. The bowler action starts lagging from Ball 1. You can clearly feel the difference between 1 (above) and 3.

P.S: In all the games, I use Batsman Close camera. Moving batting camera to Batsman Far seems to make it smooth though my personal choice for batting is Batting Close camera, so would love to have it playable in Close cam. I have recorded 1 over footage of all 3 attempts mentioned above which I can share if further details are needed.

Hutchie

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Match Type: List A
Teams used: Highved Lions vs Various (All Downloaded)
Ground: Various (All Downloaded)
Issue (one line description): I have to indefinitely replay completed matches
Bug description (detail): This has happened on multiple occasions in career mode where i complete a List A match with my career player and have to play the match again. It would tell me to advance to the next game and take me straight to the same match on the same day. This cycle continues indefinitely no matter how many matches I play and I can only progress to the next match by simulating that match through the calendar. My stats earned through the match that is repeatedly played is saved under both statistics panels however if my team loses the simulated match it counts that instead of the ones that I have played in even if I won all of them.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Career - Female
Match Type: Club T20 initially
Teams used: Leeds & Yorkshire Destroyers
Ground: Various
Issue (one line description): Selecting player for career
Bug description (detail): When you commence a career you're only provided with the option to copy a player from The Academy after you've entered a name, shirt number etc and scrolled through for ages to get your commentary name.

Why can't you just copy your player from The Academy straight away (i.e: be the first screen that comes up) and then if for any reason you wanted to change the person's name etc you can?

When selecting commentary name, I know you can jump to the first letter but could there be some sort of jump ten option like there is with other things or even jump fifty for the names within each letter?

I appreciate this isn't strictly a bug but it would surely make starting a career more efficient.

Many thanks for the last patch, made a lot of things much smoother.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Career - Female
Match Type: Club
Teams used: Leeds v York
Ground: Leeds Stadium
Over Count: 19-20
Issue (one line description): Career bowling career best error
Bug description (detail): Played my first game of career. Took 1-17 from 2.5 overs but on my stats it says 1 wicket, 17 runs but career best of 1-8. I think I was 1-8 at the start of the 19th over, conceded two fours in 19th making it 1-16. It said one extra on scorecard but no extra happened, that would make 1-17 though which was on the scorecard. Maybe it hasn't recorded my career best correctly because my third over only lasted 5 balls?

On the season stats page the player above me has played one match and took 1 wicket for 42 runs but it says her bowling best is 1-25. No it isn't, it's 1-42.

Update: My best is now 1-1 so until I take 2 wickets I think 1-1 is just from one over even if I bowled three or four overs and was say 1-12.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread