DBC17 Bug Reporting - PS4/Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 2 applied.
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Town teams, Islington versus various.
Ground: various town club grounds
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description): Catches not being given out.
Bug description (detail): 3 times today during different matches, I've been bowling (fast), the batsman has hit it, been caught, crowd cheer but it's not out. I watched replays of them, all were clear as you like catches without the ball bouncing at any point. The third occasion, batsman has hit it against the non-striker's shoulder, balls flown up and its been caught, again the crowd cheer but nothing given.

Game Version Number: latest update
Game Mode: online
Match Type: NA
Teams used:
all
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue:
When game crashes or when you Save the game and continue, the edited jersey messes up... for example my pakistani jersey would just mess up and some random jersey will come on. The other thing that happens which is the most annoying is, your personal field presets disappear and u cannot choose the field you want. 30 seconds fielding option sucks as well as it gets locked, and sometimes u dont even get the field u select -_-

Game Version Number: Latest Update/Patch 2
Game Mode: Career (probably able to be replicated in any)
Match Type: T20 (again likely any)
Issue (one line description): 4 overthrows after appeal
Bug description (detail): this is a big annoyance as it's cost me a few maiden overs. When playing, of the AI hits it to slips or behind slips (has occured on other positions too) while player is appealing, the AI will quite often throw ball back to bowler during the appeal, this leads to the bowler and also the man backing up to be mid appeal and the ball to run straight past them for 4 overthrows.

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Teams used: Leeds
Ground: Various
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Career stats
Bug description (detail): Scored 55 not out in third season for Leeds. Saved game after that match but my stats when walk out to bat since still show previous top score of 50 not out and just one fifty. Think my total runs and average went up correctly after 55 not out but fifties and highest score weren't adjusted.

Teams used: Leeds and Whitehaven
Ground: Possibly Leeds and Whitehaven's stadiums
Issue (one line description): Championship winner bug?
Bug description (detail): Finished top of club T20 League on run rate as Leeds, level on points with Whitehaven. Played a knockout and won by eight wickets. Then played them in another knockout. They won by six wickets and celebrated with a trophy. How Come? We (Leeds) topped league and knockout score was 1-1.

Teams used: Leeds vs Whitehaven, Southport, Doncaster, Consett and Sunderland (Only Doncaster are team I selected at option at beginning)
Ground: various
Issue (one line description): Left-handers
Bug description (detail): For every 10 batsman I ever bowl to 9 must be left-handers. Just seems an extreme proportion. Many thanks for all efforts with the game.

Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: custom 2 day FC
Teams used: SA Colts 1982 (AI) SAB XI (me)
Ground: Cheltenham
Over Count: throughout
Issue (one line description): AI giving excessive byes / wides
Bug description (detail): AI bowling short a lot (fair enough, hard pitch) but very erratically, flying over keepers head and going for byes or wides. Over 50% of runs scored (38 out of 62) byes or wides.

Game Mode: custom league
Teams used: custom teams
Ground: various
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): league bonus points allocated incorectly
Bug description (detail): custom league where a bonus point should be given for taking 10 wickets. In my second game both teams were bowled out but the winning team was given both bonus points instead of 1 each.

Game Mode: custom league
Teams used: custom teams
Ground: Delhi Park
Over Count: 17
Issue (one line description): rain delay ended up leading to day 2 in a T20
Bug description (detail): second innings of a T20 game was rain interrupted at 17 over mark. the players went off then returned and the commentators said it was the start of day 2. checked the scoreboard and the time was the start time again. finished the remaining 3 overs and game finished.

My Second Report , all from my fourth Online T20 . (Do we need to repeat Glitch Reports here that has been Mentioned before)

Platform:
ps4
Game Version Number: patch 2 installed
Game Mode:
Teams used:
Out of the Box South Africa vs Downloaded South Africa
Ground: Lahore - Out of the Box
Issue (one line description): Game Disconnected , played a Indian based player on Proper Internet Connection
Bug description (detail): Similiar to DBC14 , when playing against Asian Based players from my own South African 4mb/s ADSL connection , the game will disconnect alot of times . We counted about 7 times in my Innings , and then we gave up and saved for another day .

Platform: ps4
Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Bowler switches Sides , whenever , not by any particular input
Bug description (detail): Similiar to DBC14 , when playing Online , the bowler will sometimes switch sides without you giving any input.

Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Bowler bowls the ball from off the pitch position
Bug description (detail): I`m sure it happened in one of the instances mentioned above , where the Bowler switched Sides , and then proceeded to bowl . The dead give away fo this one normally is when the bowler runs in between the wickets and the batter.

Please see video below :

Game Mode:
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Keeper catches the ball in a position far away from the stumps , so can never effect a typical keeper runout from there .
Bug description (detail): No matter how good the throw is , the keeper catches it so far behind? the wickets that the run out chance goes down the drain.
Please see video below :

Game Mode: Competition/Tour
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description): Line up doesn't change from ODI
Bug description (detail): In both tour and competition formats, I'm trying to select a line up to play a test match. When toggling the different line ups using L2/R2, the players in the line up doesn't change from the default ODI line up. I did check to make sure the line ups were linked correctly in team manager, and they were. I then went to 'customise lineup', but the players won't swap their positions.

In a casual match, the line ups do change when toggled.

Platform:Xbox One
Game Version Number:Patch 2
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Get Best Used
Ground: N/A
Issue: Game Crash
Bug description: Everytime I launch the game, I get to the point where I have signed in, and you can see Don Bradman on the screen. It then lists all of the procedures that are taking place whilst it is loading, but when it displays 'downloading logo data', the games freezes, and sends me back to the Xbox home. Interestingly enough, when I log in as a guest, with no downloaded logos or teams, the game works fine, so the issue must be something to do with the logos.

Game Version Number: Patch 2 applied.
Teams used: Local teams.
Ground: -
Over Count: -
Issue (one line description): High score not recorded.
Bug description (detail): still in 1st season of career with my local club, my high score is 51* but it doesn't show in my stats whenever I come out to bat. It shows my highest score as 45, as that's the highest score I've had when been given out. Also in those stats it shows 0 50's.

PLATFORM:
Ps4
Game Ver..:
2nd patch
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams Used: N/A
Over count: N/A

ISSUE:
upon starting up the game the game crashes before I can even get to the menus.
It starts to sign in, reads academy data, reads logo data and then crashes. Error (CE-34878-0).
7 attempts to start the game now and happens every time.

The last time I had it working I'd just created a stadium and was testing it out with a 5/five game between out of the box All-time Australia and All-time England.
I hadnt downloaded or made any logos since I've had it working perfectly.
Apart from 1 crash pre second patch, this is the first series of crashes I've had.
Cannot play the game at all.

Game Mode:
Match Type: T10
Teams used:
Get best with indian team replaced manually and changed the team logo to defaut
Ground: Lachester stadium
Over Count:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Field editor, speed restriction, caught not given out
Bug description (detail):
Some of the issues are already reported, since i have the video i am listing it again as it may be helpful for BA

Field editor changes randomly (3:40)
Caught at slips given as bye, can't appeal as well (13:15)
boundary was given as 8 runs (22:22)
speed of the fast bowlers should be realistic, currently fast bowlers able to bowl till 168 and fast medium able to bowl 155
ball passed between the stumps but the bails didn't fall down and given out (25:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread