1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0887
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: India V/S New Zealand and India V/S Pakistan, Get Best
Ground: Wellington Park
Over Count: 0.1
Issue (one line description): Leg byes were given as byes
Bug description (detail): A short bowl hit my player and I scampered through for a single, but both the commentators and the umpire gave it as a bye!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
Game Mode: Star Player Career
Match Type: Test and T20I
Teams used: Australia, SA, India
Ground: N/A
Over Count: Toss
Issue (one line description): Test uniform carries forward to limited overs matches
Bug description (detail): Not matter which country the player is from (Tried Warner, Yuvraj and Amla) if I simulate a test match series and just want to play the forthcoming T20I's it shows up with players wearing the test jersey. In the process of all this, I deleted everything from the My Documents folder and lost my XP (Not a big deal, but still). Even after all that, nothing helped same error! Hope this could be fixed.

Paul7890

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Multiplayer
Match Type: Custom Match
Teams used: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Constant and annoying sound when trying to join friend - Game stuck
Bug description (detail): When I try to join my friend in a multiplayer game, after accepting his invite I get to the controller screen, at that screen the game lets me choose the controller, but at that screen I get a constant and loud freeze like sound that does not stop. Its a very electronic sound that is hard to explain. I then have to quit the game and am therefore unable to join my friend online. For note: The game does not let me progress further at this screen (if for some reason I wanted to, obviously I wouldnt want to because of the noise).

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Game Mode: Singleplayer
Match Type: Custom Tournament
Issue (one line description: Team ratings not accurate on line up screen
Bug description (detail): when choosing line up for custom tournaments the ratings are not generated correctly.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match Type: Test (default)
Teams used: Australia v England (downloaded from casper)
Ground: Lords (downloaded)
Over Count: 2.4 overs
Issue (one line description): Took a single but batsman didn't cross
Bug description (detail): David Warner is on strike and Matthew Renshaw is at the non-strikers end. I edged the ball behind the keeper who dived and missed the ball so I took a single and the very next ball David Warner was facing again. I watched the replay and Renshaw was definitely at the strikers end at the end of the delivery but it morphed in to Warner at 2.5 overs

Giraffe

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Version Number: Will post tomorrow when I have access to it
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: club 20/20
Teams used: Custom team vs University (Queensland club league)
Ground: University home ground
Over Count: Last ball of first innings (ball 19.6)
Issue (one line description): Given out after fielder stepping outside rope when catching it
Bug description (detail): I was batting as my player and on the last ball I advanced the spinner and hit him to long off. The fielder caught it before staggering back beyond the rope yet it was still given out.

Next game I played I was out stumped but the fielding team all appealed to the bowlers end umpire who gave me out

In the same career I was chosen as captain so before the game I made a couple of changes to the sides. Next game in team selection the previous side comes up so I have to make all the changes again. Has happened every game since

Ren

Club Captain
Match Type: All - (so far club T20, domestic T20, first class and list A)
Teams used: Various
Ground: Various
Over Count: Randomly during games
Issue (one line description): Game occasionally goes blurry after skipping to my player.
Bug description (detail): Occasionally my game goes blurry after skipping to my career player or skipping cut scenes like boundaries, wickets falling etc. It stays blurry until I skip again. See post 6 in this thread for similar look to what I experience. Happens maybe once or twice an hour while playing. Have updated graphics drivers without any change. Not game breaking, the first few times it happened I thought it was a feature as it happened after running out a team mate :)

RubenLA

School Cricketer
Match Type: N/A
Issue (one line description): Career averages in my player are incorrect.
Bug description (detail): The career statistics displayed in the my player tab in career are incorrect. The batting averages are simply wrong, e.g. 4 games 104 runs, 0 not outs, and somehow it says i average 14.86 .

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test
Issue (one line description):
WK catches being attributed to an outfielder.
Bug description (detail): Played a Test match between Australia and South Africa. Whenever the AI edged it to Quenton de Kock behind the stumps the scorecard attributed the catch to Vernon Philander. I brought Vernon Philander in to the attack in the 8th over and the issue was fixed for the wickets that followed but the previous catches still were attributed to Vernon Philander.

I also bowled as Australia and the catches were being awarded to Nathan Lyon despite being taken by Matthew Wade. The issue was resolved for the wickets that followed after I brought Nathan Lyon in to the attack but the previous catches were still attributed to Lyon.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: England & Australia (Casper)
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: 1.4
Issue (one line description): Given out stumped with back foot in the crease
Bug description (detail): As stated above, I was going along nicely, missed a sweep and the Aussies appealed for a stumping. I dismissed it as ridiculous, but the umpires went up upstairs. In all the replays, it was clear to me that my back foot was well behind the line, and at no point, as far as I could see, did it lift up off the ground. Here's a screenshot just after it was given when I reviewed the replay again (which as you can see for some reason includes the Out display on the far screen) - this is just before the wicket was broken, but the player's foot did not move in the following frames as far as I could see. I can also confirm the bug posted earlier on this page that the LED stumps don't light up - I had a clean bowled dismissal earlier which sent leg stump flying and there was no light up display.

Stumping.jpg

Also, in this same match, I had a couple of times when I was bowling where I took a wicket, tried to use the custom replay, and the game would crash, sometimes after a second, sometimes after maybe 15 seconds. I tried a different replay later and it seemed to be okay, but I don't know what was causing that.

Also (sorry to include all this in one post), I had an LBW appeal review in which I noticed two problems. The major one is that at no point did it go to ball tracking, even though it was pitching outside off and going on to hit the stumps - impact was just outside the line so maybe this was why, but I'd have thought it would still use ball tracking to be sure. It checked for an edge, went into hotspot, went to the side view, and then they made the decision. Not sure why the side view was needed if they weren't going through all the options anyway though. The minor issue was that the point where the ball hit the pad was not where the hotspot appeared. I wasn't quick enough to get a screenshot of that before it moved on unfortunately, but the ball was clipping the outside of the pad, and the hotspot showed up much more in the middle, with only a little overlap compared to where the ball actually hit. Hope some of that is helpful in some way. Thanks for all your work on an otherwise brilliant game and series so far. :)

Edit - Just got 'stumped' the following ball in the same way. Clearly I need to leave sweeps alone until this is sorted out...

Edit - Some more replay crashes too. Shame as I really like using them. :/

Last edited:

Swervin

Club Cricketer
Match Type: Australian domestic T20
Teams used: Get best
Over Count: 0.1-20
Issue (one line description): No 3rd umpire review
Bug description (detail): Unable to challenge the umpire's call, option never present, even when given lbw with an audible edge that the commentators commented on, pretty sure the domestic 1 day comp had the same problem, only in 1st class games in Australia should the review system not be available.

Blue_Esper

School Cricketer
Issue (one line description): Career stats page is incorrect.
Bug description (detail): The career statistics in career are incorrect. It shows that the MyPlayer has batted for 18 innings, from 9 games, instead of 9 from 9, which warps all the averages. Also, sorting the last 4 columns in statistics doesn't work correctly, there is just randomly placed players with random averages and some with N/A are placed throughout.

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
I just wanted to post this bug as well.

Game Version Number
: v0.1.0.1.0887
Bug description (detail): The career statistics in career are incorrect. It shows that the MyPlayer has batted for 18 innings, from 9 games, instead of 9 from 9, which warps all the averages. The average when I come in to bat is correct though. Also, sorting the last 4 columns in statistics doesn't work correctly, there is just randomly placed players with random averages and some with N/A are placed throughout.

FollowOn

Club Captain
Match Type: T20
Teams used:
N/A
Issue (one line description): OD stats shown for players in a T20 game
Bug description (detail): Talking about players stats which are shown when they comes to bat/bowl.

(On a side note its great to see that during first week there are only 3 pages of bugs (minor mostly) compare to countless in the console version)

Gunn5

School Cricketer
Bug description (detail): My BBI and BBM figures are incorrect, the game seems to save the state of the best bowling figures from the moment you took the last wicket, instead of the figures from the end of the spell, for example below, i took a 5 wicket haul, at the time i had conceded 9 runs in my spell, by the end of my spell i had 5/10 off 4 overs. The best bowling figures in the statistics menu showed it as 9/5 (runs/wickets), instead of 5/10 (wickets/runs, the way i have set my scoreboard to be presented).

20170119130631_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20170119130448_1.jpg
    20170119130448_1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 157
  • 20170119130821_1.jpg
    20170119130821_1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread