DBC17 press

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like that Luke is punching back in the comments, replying to people. Love that.

I have been sooooo tempted to reply but I'm slowly learning to count to ten.... thousand.

I'll never understand how adding something to a game apparently takes something away.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have been sooooo tempted to reply but I'm slowly learning to count to ten.... thousand.

I'll never understand how adding something to a game apparently takes something away.
That's because adding women team in all games would take men's freedom of playing DBC alone as now more women gamers will start playing it..;)

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Most of these people look like they have that all-too-familiar axe to grind. Developers pandering to progressive things = bad.

grkrama

National Board President
Most of these people look like they have that all-too-familiar axe to grind. Developers pandering to progressive things = bad.

nope they will just have an axe to grind anyway, If there isnt a female player in assassins creed they will raise hue and cry why despite so many heroes no female hero, then when you give one they will again complain saying your are pandering etc!

I mean complaining about having an addition to a game :facepalm

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

we must thank to developers to bring new features or taking game to next level by adding females. for people who pointing out such or not in favor, for them there must be IGNORE tab with below tabs (like thanks, post reply, upload file & IGNORE)

invisibleman18

Club Captain
I'm unbelievably excited for the future tennis game mentioned in that interview. Been hoping for one for years.

gunit123

County Cricketer
The best is Don Bradman Cricket 16, a title frankly unlikely to resonate widely with the under-15s. And even its most vigorous enthusiasts admit it takes a while to get the hang of how to bat, a rather critical drawback in a market not renowned for its unfathomable reserves of patience.

I don't even know where to begin with this part...:facepalm

D

Deleted member 9102

I don't really blame them to be honest. The overall sentiment expressed there isn't so inaccurate. In the UK, cricket doesn't have a great following among youths...

It's not played or coached to a good standard in most schools, and to even watch any live cricket you need Sky Sports. Of course that's not going to breed a large fan base knowledgeable about the sport.

No matter how good a cricket game is, I don't really see it gaining enough good publicity or popularity for mainstream media to take it seriously in this country. I'd love to be proven wrong.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't even know where to begin with this part...:facepalm
Well it was worse in the original article, where that line said "Don Bradman Cricket 17". Not that changing it to a non-existent '16 game helps the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread