Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnarin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is there so much speculation about the demo coming within the next few days, is there something i missed?:noway

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
no, it's just there would be not point releasing it next thursday casue the game will almost be out, so they should release it today (:

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
u missed alot mate, its about to happen..... BIG OLD DEMO hehehehhe i cant wait to download it but with my internet connection it might take .... well about 2.5 million years !!! oh well by that time i dont think il remember a game call cricket hehehehhe

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Yep, even more evidence. Just hope all this specualtion and hype and the demo lets us down,,

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I wouldn't go off the demo, it has the same issues the playtest did, won't have a chance to test the game in long matches, which is the whole point of it.

Just like I wouldn't suggest anyone buy the game from my preview, I wouldn't do it on the demo alone. Personally I didn't mind the BLIC 07 demo and we know how that turned out.

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Well, you neve know, Codies might be generous and give you a whole day of Ashes to play!

What? It could happen!

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I bet the PC DEMO will be up for DOWNLOAD TODAY, even if the console demos aren't released. I guess we will see the demo up for download within the next few hours.

International Coach
I bet the PC DEMO will be up for DOWNLOAD TODAY, even if the console demos aren't released. I guess we will see the demo up for download within the next few hours.

That will be great,if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread