Don Bradman 17 review - Buyers beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree that there was a 7 day prior release but the bugs we are talking about here are very basic. If they couldn't fix those bugs to begin with then God help them.

Also the commentary, even a week's delay in release couldn't save us from this torture loll

I wasn't talking about the bugs or the commentary (which indecently is the same in most games imo) I'm talking about the Crashing that people have experienced

simran3

Club Captain
Hi guys i understand all the problems, we guys are facing are very frustrating, but i would actually like to make a plea for patience. I agree all about BIG ANT being a business, but i would also say that they do patch up their shortcomings. I am not looking to defend anyone but i certainly don't want to condemn them, without giving them a fair chance. DBC 17 is great product without the fine polish, give it some time.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I wasn't talking about the bugs or the commentary (which indecently is the same in most games imo) I'm talking about the Crashing that people have experienced
Okay. They get the benefit of doubt on this one. Let's see what changes after 22

D

Dutch

Where is Mr. Ross? Why he is not responding anymore? He needs to come up with a plan to address issues.
He doesnt need to nowt and he is addressing the issues. If he does react here it will just mean 15 wheelbarrows of shite to wade through. Be patient, have faith......or people can address there issues to the Big Ant Studios directly instead of just hijacking these forums as a way of venting there frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where is Mr. Ross? Why he is not responding anymore? He needs to come up with a plan to address issues.

A lot of developers don't even post on forums or interact with customers like BA do here. Be grateful

BraaiTong

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bring it back......

Not everyone unhappy with their purchase feels the need to return it. There is an element of optimism that it will be fixed eventually but that does not mean that their can't be frustration aired that the game wasn't released in better shape.

I shall be spending time modifying players for example in the hope that they can be used when the game is more playable. Also playing with sliders to get a feel for what physics I like with the sliders. I am hopeful that comments made here, vents and frustrations will ultimately lead to fixes. I can then have some fun playing.

I have hope, but still cheesed off that it had to come to this again.

Edit: Have you enjoyed playing it? Dutch? How has your experience been? Satisfying?

D

Deleted member 46200

Okay. They get the benefit of doubt on this one. Let's see what changes after 22
Guess they wont put in the indepth stat tracking after the the next patch. wasn't this game to be 'sold' as a genuine cricket game? Let's have the stats.[DOUBLEPOST=1482263668][/DOUBLEPOST]
A lot of developers also do not release completely broken games with hundreds of glaring issues.

A lot do you'll be surprised.

D

Dutch

Bring what back? If you are talking about a refund....I am afraid PSN does not grant you one after you have downloaded the game :(
Well in that case I apologise as I didn't know this and it was a bit of a troll. On the other hand you have made your point now surely. What I know is that BA are at this very moment collating issues and fixing them and will in time remedy them.[DOUBLEPOST=1482264473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Neither Microsoft Xbox Store refunds once downloaded. On the side note, @Dutch, stop L!(K!ng BA balls :)
I am in the envious position of being able to lick my own, thanks.

varunschuey

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guess they wont put in the indepth stat tracking after the the next patch. wasn't this game to be 'sold' as a genuine cricket game? Let's have the stats.[DOUBLEPOST=1482263668][/DOUBLEPOST]

A lot do you'll be surprised.
I know shitty games exist but thankfully, I haven't come across any other game as broken as this other than Ashes 13. I also doubt if there was ever any game (produced by the same developers and technically built upon on the previous version) that was such a massive step backwards. Just leaving DBC 14 untouched and adding the game play modifiers and advanced player creation tools would have resulted in a game 10 times better than DBC 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread