Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

OH I forgot another great moment. I was facing Dilshan and tried to leg glance him. Ended up being a leading edge to the offside that nearly got caught. It looked REALLY slick

So it appears I'm one of those guys who is good at spin. Started a career mode with a leg-spinning bowling all-rounder, and got 5/28 in the first innings. Am halfway through the second innings and have currently got 4/39. I got out for 7 though, so it all evens out

I enjoy spin too! Have you bowled anyone yet?

I could be completely wrong, but i rememeber aggggges ago Ross said something about being able to tweak catching or something?

Think it was after a teaser trailer where some worldy catch was taken.

I could be talking rubbish tho!!

I could be completely wrong, but i rememeber aggggges ago Ross said something about being able to tweak catching or something?

Think it was after a teaser trailer where some worldy catch was taken.

I could be talking rubbish tho!!

Yeah he said that when a bat pad was throwing himself at a ball smashed in the air instead of ducking. Said it was something about the self preservation factor being put to nil or something.

Actually on that note I remember Ross mentioning that the reason there were no injury animations is because they were turned off. Does that mean players will act hurt if they are injured by a fast bowler?

Hotspot looks sweet even if it's not 100% accurate. I saw the ign commentary and in it it seemed that the ball hit the top edge of the bat but the hotspot showed it hit the middle

Hotspot looks sweet even if it's not 100% accurate. I saw the ign commentary and in it it seemed that the ball hit the top edge of the bat but the hotspot showed it hit the middle

the ign one was on an old build of the game.

We seriously need save and continue option. I know we can always save and quit and then load the game again but that is a longer process.

would it be a hassle to get a ups for the PS also as its the best way to avoid current probs especially in india.even if it gives you 10 mins backup should be good enough to save and quit.

Career mode looks sick.Congratulations @BigAnt and Ross for this wonderful game.On a side note i was hoping for someone to come with an idea for an umpire mode? Wherein the gamer can take control of the match situation,and can turn the course of the match with his wimps and desires.I highly doubt that to be implemented but if it did it would be cool.:yes

would it be a hassle to get a ups for the PS also as its the best way to avoid current probs especially in india.even if it gives you 10 mins backup should be good enough to save and quit.

Costs less than half of the game price. I have online ups which gives me 6.5 hours backup. Never used more than 10min as we have generator in apartment community.

Its Planet Cricket vs Mumbai Indians :thumbs
Sam was pretty cruel with his line and length and field settings. :mad

----------

I have it at my place. I'm at mums and dad's place for vacations. Can't carry everything :p

----------

One more video
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 Half Century Celebration - YouTube

Three more pending publishing.

----------
This is kind of wicket which makes you jump and celebrate in your living room. Specially when two catches were dropped of the same bowler in previous over ;)
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 Awesome Bowled - YouTube

Anybody interested in an online match on PSN?

Users who are viewing this thread