Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You guys sure some gameplay video will come this friday? Ross confirmed it?:D:D

He suggested a video will come out. Not the official trailer. It will be something like last week.

----------

Not happening!! The game will release in September (or October depending upon available retailer slots).

Ross did mention once that he wants a month of campaigning before the final release. So knowing that the campaign which was going to start more than a week back, got delayed, for which he said it will not affect the release date, the game should be out by end of August. It's all minor calculations and speculations, which you never know. Any which ways we need to keep our patience. :)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No joke; I fly back from a four week stay in Lithuania a few days before Don's birthday. So, if it does turn out to be then (although; if it was I'd imagine that they would have announced it this morning...), factoring in unpacking and stuff and the game coming a few days early from some retailers, it'd probably arrive by the time that I'd done all that stuff!

But hey; I won't be too upset if its September - I've waiting long enough, I can afford to wait a few weeks more...

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
You'll often find in life when ones opinion is moronic, stupid and pointless you'll receive hostility and derision.
Or maybe i'm just surrounded overly blissful ignoramus fanbots ? Honestly i can't tell the difference.
allow me to state that you're so far in the minority on this one
Minority in what ? not many people outside this forums even know about the game.. speak for yourself:rolleyes
Facts are;EVERYONE here has been blown away. That's not being "fanbots"
I love how you twist my words i only remark people who lash out at even minimal criticism or skepticism it comes off as silly&childish at times its almost hysterical but i figured out who whole community is probably like that so yeah cool.
We've got a beta academy, plenty of sceens and a couple of WIP videos... and more to come. If that track record of forum feedback, interaction and BIGANT CEO's and developers actively engaging us on an HOURLY basis (not daily, or weekly)
And yet.. no gameplay video:clap.
Haha, clearly you're new here... Do the needful and injure your hemorrhoids at the earliest convenience..
Yes i only started using the forum recently but my dear you're terrible at making cynical remarks.

But you're good at making mods i'd give you that.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
You'll often find in life when ones opinion is moronic, stupid and pointless you'll receive hostility and derision. I'm sure that's not something new for you given your recent lack of subtlety... but lets assume this whole experience may be new for you (the experience of being so incredibly inept and wrong) allow me to state that you're so far in the minority on this one you're kinda gotta take it like a sailor and either enjoy it or leave. But bitching about "fanbots" is just lamesville, population you.

Not sure how this post is much better than the posts you are attacking?

wrick3000

Club Captain
ROSS I have got a concern about Cricket 14.
We are highly thankful to you for the game and it deserves SIR DON BRADMAN to be its Endorser. But when I went through some of AC13 posts in FB, I saw some people are misjudging Cricket 14 by its cover :eek:. They think it only features Classic Cricket game.
So when you will release the video keep in mind to show off some new stuff and players.
Just a suggestion.
It will be awesome to see Classic Game featuring Sir DON BRADMAN with Sepia filter at the start and then the video changes to modern cricket with Hot Spot and DRS and other mind blowing features ;)

Last edited:

dibakash

School Cricketer
eagerly waiting for the release. i have never liked ea, and codemasters for their cricket game, gameplay specifically, unrealistic swing bowling, bad edge carry to slips, bad miss-hit features , batsman does not miss shots etc and so many other bad features. Hope that bigant surprises me.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Or maybe i'm just surrounded overly blissful ignoramus fanbots ? Honestly i can't tell the difference.Minority in what ? not many people outside this forums even know about the game.. speak for yourself:rolleyes I love how you twist my words i only remark people who lash out at even minimal criticism or skepticism it comes off as silly&childish at times its almost hysterical but i figured out who whole community is probably like that so yeah cool.And yet.. no gameplay video:clap.Yes i only started using the forum recently but my dear you're terrible at making cynical remarks.

But you're good at making mods i'd give you that.

How about you google Don Bradman Cricket 14 and see what you get.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Or it may just be Biggs trolling us. Remember, he's just back from a holiday ;)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Or it may just be Biggs trolling us. Remember, he's just back from a holiday ;)

Biggs loves newbies mate not us old timers. True he was on a long holiday and I bet he missed his newbies everyday, it's like not playing with yourself for a long time. PS Not that I do that, I'm married remember.:eek:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You'll often find in life when ones opinion is moronic, stupid and pointless you'll receive hostility and derision. I'm sure that's not something new for you given your recent lack of subtlety... but lets assume this whole experience may be new for you (the experience of being so incredibly inept and wrong) allow me to state that you're so far in the minority on this one you're kinda gotta take it like a sailor and either enjoy it or leave. But bitching about "fanbots" is just lamesville, population you.

Facts are; Game was announced... few were excited, most were skeptical (including me). Game stood up and showed some screens, few were excited, most underwhelmed (including me). Game went off radar for a bit, then Ross showed up and owned the show by putting money on the table every damn day since then and guess what, EVERYONE here has been blown away. That's not being "fanbots" that's being realistic excited cricket game fans. We've got a beta academy, plenty of sceens and a couple of WIP videos... and more to come. If that track record of forum feedback, interaction and BIGANT CEO's and developers actively engaging us on an HOURLY basis (not daily, or weekly) isn't good enough for you, allow me to show you the door...

Haha, clearly you're new here... Do the needful and injure your hemorrhoids at the earliest convenience.

Clearly this is gonna be my sig if Biggs or anyone else can make a summery

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Biggs loves newbies mate not us old timers. True he was on a long holiday and I bet he missed his newbies everyday, it's like not playing with yourself for a long time. PS Not that I do that, I'm married remember.:eek:

Yeah, I'm sure I read that in the paper - first man to get married to one of his own limbs... :P

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors

Yeah, but still there might be days when you'd to sleep on the couch when missus is angry. Then you might play........ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread