Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Sniper

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey ross/mikey,now as we know don bradman is licensed,here,is his batting style replicated appropriately.
By the way good morning! Though it is yet 4:13 am here.

pastypower

School Cricketer
Hey ross/mikey,now as we know don bradman is licensed,here,is his batting style replicated appropriately.

I was going to ask the same thing. If so are there a number of other batting styles depicted? Just the Don's and a generic one would be enough, I suppose, considering all the other work that's gone into the game.

Absolutely mind-blowing news that the game has got the license to use Don Bradman as its title player. I always create a Bradman character to use in the cricket games I've played over the years so this is cricket gaming heaven for me!! :-)

I can see mini games included in future editions like the cricket stump and golf-ball game that Don played as a youngster. Attribute points could be earned by achieving a high score in these games. He also threw a ball against a fence post for fielding practice.

One final question: Is there any way that to reduce the timing window when batting so as to make it really hard? I'd like it to be a real challenge.

Thank you so much, in advance, for this game. I just can't wait!!! :-)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I was going to ask the same thing. If so are there a number of other batting styles depicted? Just the Don's and a generic one would be enough, I suppose, considering all the other work that's gone into the game.

Absolutely mind-blowing news that the game has got the license to use Don Bradman as its title player. I always create a Bradman character to use in the cricket games I've played over the years so this is cricket gaming heaven for me!! :-)

I can see mini games included in future editions like the cricket stump and golf-ball game that Don played as a youngster. Attribute points could be earned by achieving a high score in these games. He also threw a ball against a fence post for fielding practice.

One final question: Is there any way that to reduce the timing window when batting so as to make it really hard? I'd like it to be a real challenge.

Thank you so much, in advance, for this game. I just can't wait!!! :-)

Well there are many difficulty levels so I assume that on the higher ones the timing window is smaller.

pastypower

School Cricketer
Well there are many difficulty levels so I assume that on the higher ones the timing window is smaller.

I must have missed the "many difficulty levels" bit but thanks.

I'm going to predict that the whole Bradman element comes in the form of challenges (probably ten) like classic matches from Brian Lara 99. Complete one to move on to the next. If so there's bound to be one with Don v Larwood and the bodyline tactics as well as trying to replicate several other of his best innings. Am I close?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
By the way good morning! Though it is yet 4:13 am here.

I was thinking the same thing mate, ross/bigant don't do things by half's. The drive in that perfect screenshot of the Don looks like the real picture so like others I hope using the Don will be like having a superman in your team. maybe he is locked till you do something amazing.:spy

LittleChamp

Club Cricketer
Ross glad to hear you are working hard on making it possible for me(and others in US) to play the game on Xbox!! :cheers

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross glad to hear you are working hard on making it possible for me(and others in US) to play the game on Xbox!! :cheers

Get a PS3 ASAP... Xbox 360 game being region free is highly unlikely.

arajay

School Cricketer
Sorry if this is sounding repetitive but is there some more video being released this friday?

aryan8262in

Club Captain
Ross Ross Ross my dear Ross....cant wait for this best ever cricket game to release....i hope as u said it will release before october most likely in september buttt i found on gamespot.com that DBC 14 is releasing on 31st dec??these gamespot guys misleading people with inaccurate information :facepalm..here is that link Don Bradman Cricket 14 - GameSpot.com :facepalm

LittleChamp

Club Cricketer
Ross Ross Ross my dear Ross....cant wait for this best ever cricket game to release....i hope as u said it will release before october most likely in september buttt i found on gamespot.com that DBC 14 is releasing on 31st dec??these gamespot guys misleading people with inaccurate information :facepalm..here is that link Don Bradman Cricket 14 - GameSpot.com :facepalm

When a game has no release date it says 31st December! So don't worry its not the release date ! :)

aryan8262in

Club Captain
for me most exciting thing about this game apart from gameplay is cricket academy..cant wait to play with my created rosters ..already some players looking lot better and realistic than any previous licenced game faces amazing editor..thanks a ton ross..:cheers

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Its for PS3 it says.Maybe Ross wants to go the opposite way of Rockstar North!Maybe release it for PC first and then for the consoles :yes

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Get a PS3 ASAP... Xbox 360 game being region free is highly unlikely.

Actually ross mentioned today there is an unusually high interest for the game in usa...making them think to go for a region free version for the xbox360

Mukesh29

School Cricketer
Originally Posted by Mukesh29
Ross One question !!! Will 2 guys be able to play the game with 2 controllers in One PC? One guy will do the batting and another one will do the bowling & fielding.
Yes

That will be good experience. Thanx Angad:)

Users who are viewing this thread