Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Perfect game Big Aunt studios.
6nmhf3j.jpg

@Matt Do we really need to restart after patch 2? Bigantstudios said we don't need to but i'll have no problem if i don't restart right? Just making sure.

@Matt Do we really need to restart after patch 2? Bigantstudios said we don't need to but i'll have no problem if i don't restart right? Just making sure.

I don't think Matt would know more about the patch than Big Ant folks. If you don't believe the developer of the game & game patches, you are highly unlikely to believe Matt either.

Just got an edge that went to first slip but keeper caught it... Will try upload.

Just had a couple of "firsts" last night. My first bowled that caused an uprooted stump and a thick edge to keeper.

Here's the bowled:

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured but i was just a bit afraid i guess :p

Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger... anger... leads to you getting caught out by Bruce Wayne at mid-on on 49 off 64 balls.

Just had a couple of "firsts" last night. My first bowled that caused an uprooted stump and a thick edge to keeper.

Here's the bowled:

I have never seen that happen in the game before. A rare bird indeed.
I see the bails are still doing weird stuff, as they did in the CA nets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here zombie, never seen anything like that but that will be fixed soon so all good. Now for the edges, it's a hard thing to get right but i have faith in Bigant will work it out some day.

The bowled may have included a bottom edge, it was really tough to tell, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with this oddity.

I noticed that both dismissals (bowled and regulation caught behind) were off of straight deliveries.

That delivery 'looked' like the one I managed to create in the nets ages ago that caused the uprooting of the stump that I recorded to prove that it did happen (at least in the nets).

Anybody got tips for a perfect yorker? My jump and release input gets right but most of the time it goes for a low full toss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread