Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have had the same issue as Soyab0007 except it happened during my career.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All you do is press up on the d-pad then right trigger once prompted. That's it :) It's rare tho.

I think it's a timing-window thing because I've never managed to do it against Matt online... and believe it or not, but I've actually tried. Maybe the window for "walking" needs to be widened a bit more?

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think it's a timing-window thing because I've never managed to do it against Matt online... and believe it or not, but I've actually tried. Maybe the window for "walking" needs to be widened a bit more?

Yeah i press it alot before they even start appealing, it's so rare to get the option to do so when you do you have to take it lol. Like i said before played over 150+ hours on PC/xbox only to have it twice. I nick it alot and proper thin ones at that, i guess its not a timing thing more of the umps decision giving it out so you can't walk. would be better if you chose to walk before the decision was given then you could walk.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
I could just be a simple additional cut-scene to the batsman who's just chillin' there after being not given out and that's your window to mash the walk button. You could use the same commentary of "I don't know how that wasn't out?" or whatever they say and it's just a shot of the Batsman standing there, smirking like a cheating Australian... and that's when you decide to walk or not...

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
enough time to remember if your mate has a review or not... ;) lol

devilz_tongue

Club Cricketer
Sorry i dont know if the issue has identified before however i still need help on this. I am currently playing career on veteran difficulty and was playing a odi match against england. My team kit(pakistan) was the normal odi kit however for england it was using the test kit. This issue has happened with another team as well. Please help

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You can't do anything about it now. You needed to have set the default kits for the teams prior to commencing the career.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
After all this time, and all the problems I've had, yesterday I finally got a whole dayer of playing my career. I have to say, I absolutely loved it. No-one can play my drifty leg spinners, and I've been bowling lots of maidens. I can't tell you how many exactly in each game, because it doesn't show. That really annoys me. In career, you get 5xp for a maiden, so its calculating. SO why does it not show on the scorecard?!

But over all, superb. Now that the demo fix means I can save, it has been glorious. Coming out to bat at 6 with an average of 7.6 in the first 3 innings, I felt under massive pressure! Got a 29, and a 23 (Super human fielder flew through the air! My missus was startled, to say the least, by the obscenities and throwing of chocolate (closest thing to hand!).

One thing that has annoyed me is the lack of cohesion on when you are asked to bowl. I have the best stats in bowling (playing of veteran) in the county, yet I'm asked to bowl after 32 overs in a P40. Went on to take 4 for 4 overs for 4 runs. Yet at the start of my career (21) I was opening the bowling!

ameya29

Club Cricketer
db14 on ps3....i have a question..

i dont like few players how they look in few teams...and i want to replace single player from a particular team..
say i want to replace only yuvraj singh, india with the best looking yuvraj singh from downloads...but i cant und. how to go bout it....

how to replace single player..
please suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread