Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

umosay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As long as TruBlu don't interfere and force these 'not our decision' comments ;)

ronak2339396

School Cricketer
While in India we have a saying"when sonething is delayed it results are very sweet".I am ready to be disappointed every monday so that ross give us thriller like this on tuesday.Awesome.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Holy mother of... actually, I cannot continue my thought process due to the fact it would be rude to use such language.

Perhaps a hand clap and a thumps up will be suffice :thumbs

PS. Absolutely <more bad language> brilliant

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Totally unexpected, but totally amazing!

NathanScott45

Club Captain
Unbelievable. I guess those who were in charge of licensing for the Don saw your cricket game worthy of such a player. Thank you my dear old Ross, thank you =)

jovey

School Cricketer
Shocked but at the same time so glad! Considering this is hyped by most as the greatest cricket game ever, who better than the greatest batsman to be named after :O

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Claiming an association with Bradman is a Federal Crime in Australia if there is no link.

" In 2000, the Australian Government made it illegal for the names of corporations to suggest a link to "Sir Donald Bradman", if such a link does not in fact exist.[212] Other entities with similar protection are the Australian and foreign governments, Saint Mary MacKillop, the British Royal Family and the Returned and Services League of Australia.[213]"

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Not too sure what that has to do with my post. Sorry, I'm still in a (good) state of shock :)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unbelievable. I guess those who were in charge of licensing for the Don saw your cricket game worthy of such a player. Thank you my dear old Ross, thank you =)

You are right, money is not an issue for these people, it is a matter of respect and only accepting the best.

I would have to say I am nervous because it is such an honour, all here associated with the game have used this to spur them on through many a late night and early morning, we want to do the name proud.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Thought this occasion should be marked with a special notice:

In affectionate Remembrance of Ashes Cricket 2013
Which died on Planet Cricket at the hands of Big Ant on 6th August 2013
Deeply lamented by a large circle of the Trickster/505 Games team
RIP
NB - The Ashes Cricket 2013 code will be cremated and sent to Mike Fegan

Jamdor24

School Cricketer
this is like putting Jordan on the cover of 2k well done ross

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, I know Sachin is one of the greatest players but if you had Sir Don Bradman on mind then you needn't have gone to him.:) By the way, I hope this name stays for all coming sequels unlike Brian Lara and the likes.

Hughesy_33

School Cricketer
Well done Ross, this is looking amazing! Can't wait for the play session!

Users who are viewing this thread