Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

As long as TruBlu don't interfere and force these 'not our decision' comments ;)

While in India we have a saying"when sonething is delayed it results are very sweet".I am ready to be disappointed every monday so that ross give us thriller like this on tuesday.Awesome.

Holy mother of... actually, I cannot continue my thought process due to the fact it would be rude to use such language.

Perhaps a hand clap and a thumps up will be suffice :thumbs

PS. Absolutely <more bad language> brilliant

Totally unexpected, but totally amazing!

Unbelievable. I guess those who were in charge of licensing for the Don saw your cricket game worthy of such a player. Thank you my dear old Ross, thank you =)

Shocked but at the same time so glad! Considering this is hyped by most as the greatest cricket game ever, who better than the greatest batsman to be named after :O

Claiming an association with Bradman is a Federal Crime in Australia if there is no link.

" In 2000, the Australian Government made it illegal for the names of corporations to suggest a link to "Sir Donald Bradman", if such a link does not in fact exist.[212] Other entities with similar protection are the Australian and foreign governments, Saint Mary MacKillop, the British Royal Family and the Returned and Services League of Australia.[213]"

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Not too sure what that has to do with my post. Sorry, I'm still in a (good) state of shock :)

Unbelievable. I guess those who were in charge of licensing for the Don saw your cricket game worthy of such a player. Thank you my dear old Ross, thank you =)

You are right, money is not an issue for these people, it is a matter of respect and only accepting the best.

I would have to say I am nervous because it is such an honour, all here associated with the game have used this to spur them on through many a late night and early morning, we want to do the name proud.

Thought this occasion should be marked with a special notice:

In affectionate Remembrance of Ashes Cricket 2013
Which died on Planet Cricket at the hands of Big Ant on 6th August 2013
Deeply lamented by a large circle of the Trickster/505 Games team
RIP
NB - The Ashes Cricket 2013 code will be cremated and sent to Mike Fegan

this is like putting Jordan on the cover of 2k well done ross

Ross, I know Sachin is one of the greatest players but if you had Sir Don Bradman on mind then you needn't have gone to him.:) By the way, I hope this name stays for all coming sequels unlike Brian Lara and the likes.

Well done Ross, this is looking amazing! Can't wait for the play session!

Users who are viewing this thread