Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how i could find out what mine is? I have a slight idea its 250

well............ when you login to xbox live and select which device to save to (hard drive or cloud) - u should get an idea of the size or ur hd there

Nor do i, but im willing to edit them myself if it means no crashing. The rest of the game is that good.

Im still not 100 percent convinced that the academy linking is the reason however, if you guys with crashing problems could test on competition and casual mode with out of box teams we could get closer to a solution.

I know @HBK619 has been asking people for their files, not sure from whom and whether he has been successful - that will be the key to this, getting files from someone that has the crash.

I've been playing nightly since the patch, all I've noticed was a drop in the frame rate occasionally. I haven't started career yet and I'm using Get Best plus a few other teams.

My career mode game freezes everytime I get someone caught behind to the keeper. Happens every single time. Attached a picture of what it looks like when stuck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 17
My career mode game freezes everytime I get someone caught behind to the keeper. Happens every single time. Attached a picture of what it looks like when stuck.

If this is the "celebration freeze", then this has been noted and is likely to be corrected in the third patch. For now the workaround is not to appeal so fast. Wait until the keeper has caught it, wait a full second and then appeal. This should stop those celebration freezes

I know @HBK619 has been asking people for their files, not sure from whom and whether he has been successful - that will be the key to this, getting files from someone that has the crash.

Happy to send files if needed. Let me know.

Not sure on my size but I have been saving on formatted USB, but as others have said was fine before the patch, weird also that mine is only crashing during save after a test match. T20, ODI and during tests is fine.

If this is the "celebration freeze", then this has been noted and is likely to be corrected in the third patch. For now the workaround is not to appeal so fast. Wait until the keeper has caught it, wait a full second and then appeal. This should stop those celebration freezes

Will try it out, thanks a lot!

Yeah mine is a 60gb with crashes, is that the common denominator? Ill try and send a video and save data off tonight

Last edited:
Be interesting if it was the 60gig ones only... and equally weird

Is there any timeline on when there will be a patch for this issue for PS3. A delay in appeal works but every now and then I forget and have to restart the game all over again.

So just on this fielders gathering in the middle, play not continuing issue.

We have identified it, we found it not long after Patch 2 submission and it's been fixed in the PC version since release.

The issue was surrounding the player appealing at the same time as the ball is edged and caught from the keeper (specifically the issue is when the ball is caught by the keeper and the system is calculating that there has been a fall of wicket and what to do from there).

So the temporary fix from our point of view, is to slightly delay your appeals to JUST after the keeper has taken the ball. You will still have enough time to appeal and it will cause this issue to not be seen or be a lot less visible then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread