Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

mattcarswell8

School Cricketer
u get 20, 60, 120, 250, or 320 gb hard disk drives

to me the freeze error seems to be happening to those (including me) with 60 gb hdds

i just think that the code that has been written to initiate the "continue" process after a save is too resource intensive for 60 gb drives and that is what is causing the freeze :(

which in itself is odd - cos it was fine pre patch 2

I get the freeze issue and my is a 60GB HDD

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Or it could be that the freeze is occurring on the oldder original (not the slim) xbox's which commonly have the 20GB, 60GB and 120GB hard drives.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you look on the back of the Xbox, there's a sticker with the 'MFR date' - rather than just the GB of the model, if the ones people have are all about the same manufacture time, it might help.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Just backing up someone elses point about leg side wides. Playing a friend and he had a delivery head over leg stump that would if anything have been closer to middle stump than leg.

My batting player stepped away to play a cover drive (I'd really picked up the line wrong). As he moved over to the off, the ball went right over the top of middle and leg and was given wide.

It was as though the ball was wided based on proximity to the player and not the stumps.

Casual Mode
12 Over Custom Game
2nd Innings (My Side Batting)
PS3
Get Best: Yes

Orangzeb

Banned
ok after patch 2 on ps3 the AI still can't bat for sure. I can out them under 100 evrytime on pro in an ODI , almighty tweaks?

flintoff

School Cricketer
Played my career this morning for an hour. Finished 4 day game. Froze. Seriously frustrating when you're playing Russian roulette with saving.

I reiterate I've got an 'old style' 20gb Xbox.

flintoff

School Cricketer
The problem is only when a match finishes and the game is either loading the profile or looking for game saves. It's a very specific issue, surely the programming team must have a better idea than us lot on the forums?!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The problem is only when a match finishes and the game is either loading the profile or looking for game saves. It's a very specific issue, surely the programming team must have a better idea than us lot on the forums?!

We would if we could reproduce the issue... most are not getting it and we are not getting it at all. Hopefully people will share files with us so we can narrow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread