Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If it helps my xbox manufacturing date is 2008, august 31 and get frequent crashes

Rustic

School Cricketer
Hey dunno if this is in the right area but i just bought DB14 a week ago and really love the gameplay. having an iissue with every time i finish a match and it saves as i exit it freezes. I got 2 matches in to my career with Surrey and had taken a 5 wicket haul on pro mode in my first P40 match in 3 overs of bowling so was pretty happy. I had been experiencing the freeze issue so i tried to save and exit during the game to see if that would work but it still froze during the exit screen. Its really frustrating but seems to happen 9 times out of 10 if anyone has a solution i have missed let me know. Cheers

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You got it on pc or console?

If pc version please post your steamID so someone can help you

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'm assuming console, considering that this is the console thread ;).

What console do you have?

Rustic

School Cricketer
Xbox 120 gb if that helps, I got it second hand so dont know the dates and stuff Im not that tech savvy, but can follow a step by step if anyone needs information.

----------

I don't mind starting again, again but i just want a fix cos im really only wanting to play career mode.

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
Xbox 120 gb if that helps, I got it second hand so dont know the dates and stuff Im not that tech savvy, but can follow a step by step if anyone needs information.

----------

I don't mind starting again, again but i just want a fix cos im really only wanting to play career mode.

it'll tell u on the back of the console

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Manufacture date of my Xbox 360 is 22/04/2009.

----------

I'm at a bit of a loss. Wouldn't I then need to physically send the USB to Big Ant to give them the data? Wouldn't moving save data to the cloud work more effectively?

I have just transferred my files over to USB and they come to 25mb in total, I will attach these to the e-mail that I am going to send to Big Ant. But yes, you could also transfer to cloud.

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
so it doesn't look like the freeze is limited to 60gb and less consoles (rustic is getting it on a 120gb console)

we "freezers" all seem to have older consoles tho - (manufactured 2010 or before)

hope big ant are keeping an eye on this info

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok crashed with out of box teams now so cannot think of anything that might be causing it. Will try and get a file off to big ant in the morning

Cobhamcc

Banned
Okay on PS3

Match : career match pro 40 league game #5
Over : 9th

I had just got an edge for a caught behind and my 5th wicket. I appealed as soon as the keeper caught the ball and the game. All the players ran to the middle of the pitch and was running on the spot and the game hung waiting for the umpires decision. The only way to get clear of this was to exit the game.

I was a tad annoyed as this would have been my first 5 for on legendary difficulty after patch 2.

I don't know if this is similar to some of the Xbox troubles. Or was a one off incident. But thought I'd let you guys know.

The game has run fine since and saved fine. The only problem is the loading times which take twice as long to load anything now

Rustic

School Cricketer
Okay on PS3

Match : career match pro 40 league game #5
Over : 9th

I had just got an edge for a caught behind and my 5th wicket. I appealed as soon as the keeper caught the ball and the game. All the players ran to the middle of the pitch and was running on the spot and the game hung waiting for the umpires decision. The only way to get clear of this was to exit the game.

I was a tad annoyed as this would have been my first 5 for on legendary difficulty after patch 2.

I don't know if this is similar to some of the Xbox troubles. Or was a one off incident. But thought I'd let you guys know.

The game has run fine since and saved fine. The only problem is the loading times which take twice as long to load anything now

exact same thing happened to me on Xbox It felt like i appealed to quickly and it bugged out all the players were in one big group walking around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread