Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pro Cam "Sneak Peek"

Well i bet you are having fun but at the same time are looking for exploits or bugs.
PS How about Lb HBK, do you get them all the time.
PS HBK, sounds like a name from the WWE.:D

And the 619 reminds me of Rey Mysterio :p

on a side note can we watch AI vs AI matches and how boring they can get to watch or none at all ? :D

Ross, maybe you should blur out the grill and cap more. It will lead to more concentration outside like in real life. Also upper cap height is perfect.

Focus point, is what you're talking about there... I think it would cause more issues to be honest, your eyes will naturally do that when playing I think.

my top score is 165, scored off 278 balls in 1st person, I got cocky, did a pull shot that didn't quite connect and was caught at deep square leg. I missed that they had put a fielder there.

I think the 50 comment was more about what hbk had seen me doing that afternoon.

I hope that in different situations the ability to score is appropriate too. For example, the above run rate in an ODI would not be very good at all.

Focus point, is what you're talking about there... I think it would cause more issues to be honest, your eyes will naturally do that when playing I think.

Yeah, more so on bigger screens of course.

I hope that in different situations the ability to score is appropriate too. For example, the above run rate in an ODI would not be very good at all.
I believe Ross has said previously that the run-rates will correlate better to the type of match being played.

Ross, what are you doing stealing ideas from Ashes 2013??? :rolleyes :D

According to our good mate Mike on FB:

"We put the camera in the helmet about six months ago but find it very difficult to play the game effectively but it did look really cool when you are running and have to dive to avoid being run out (arms and bat stretched out in front of you). However, other than the initial novelty value it doesn't bring enough to the game so we took out this camera angle."

"We put the camera in the helmet about six months ago but find it very difficult to play the game effectively but it did look really cool when you are running and have to dive to avoid being run out (arms and bat stretched out in front of you). However, other than the initial novelty value it doesn't bring enough to the game so we took out this camera angle."

The initial novelty of the bowling marker wore off in 1999

Removing fielding altogether now that would be ripping off their ingenious ideas... I guess this is the get-out clause, we had "all that and more" but removed it, coming soon with "less more than before"... :p

whtever the other word be the word "more "just had to be there.
new title:ashes and more cricket 13.

Users who are viewing this thread