editing help

• Thread starter imported_potter
  • Start date
I

imported_akeel

iniyan
where can i find the hex editor
and can you clearly guide me what to do........

barmyarmy
can you send me a correct pak.ctm file of those new players
plzzz

I

imported_akeel

he cmchisolm

i`ve just seen ur commentary work for lancashire and york shire and you said that you have rwrote the ctm files .so can you do this for me i am sending u the pak ctm file i have..

here it is.....

Attachments

• PAK.ctm
    1.4 KB · Views: 5

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm not convinced by some of your statistics:
Mohammed Hafeez - test average 89 highest score 377!!!
Younis Khan - test average 90 highest score 369!!!
Youhana - test and OD average 99 high score 400!!!
You've given most the team ridiculously high batting averages and silly bowling averages (Imran Nazir bowling average 19).. you've also given all the fielders excellent in every catigory.
I don't mind helping you with the ctm but I'm not going to waste my time helping you produce such a ridiculous team.

T

temp

:D :D I think so he want Pakistani team to be the best in the game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I

imported_akeel

hey i just made it for fun :lol:

and i also wanted to check that will it make any difference in autoplay batting and if you want you can`t change it but just help me in the commentary of these players

and also by mistake i have cleared the names.pak file using the gap editor and i dono how to restore it so can anyone attach a names.pak file for me
i will be really thankful to everyone who is helping me

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
and i also wanted to check that will it make any difference in autoplay batting and if you want you can`t change it but just help me in the commentary of these players

Autoplay..... play the game properly, autoplay is pretty close to cheating.

And for the commentary.... as he said he won't help you with a ridiculous team. As I said the point of our patches is to make the game more realistic. Your patch does not do that.

I

imported_akeel

i had already told you that i was just doing it for fun and enjoyment nothing else
so forget about the averages i will change it i just want your help i would be very thankful to u people so plz attach the names.pak file cause i have lost the sound in cricket2002 by using gap .so plz attach it
thanx

I

imported_akeel

more better is that you or anyone else can attach a names.pak file

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You don't need to reinstall. There is a names.pak file on your cricket2002 CD (assuming you have a CD)
sounds/lists folder

I

imported_akeel

hey barmyarmy
i am sorry about those averages but are you helping me on that ctm file
please do waitng for ur reply

and thanks for the help in names.pak file

Users who are viewing this thread