editing help

• Thread starter imported_potter
  • Start date
R

rasi

I think I figured out the problem, assuming that Abid has two copies of the game. It you don't Abid, then this is not the remedy.

This thing happens when you have two copies of cricket2002 in your computer. Suppose you install the first one in say c:\cricket2002\ and copy it into another, say, e:\cricket2002 \ for whatever reason ( Atleast I do it ) and you have two teams.tem files.

The tom hicks editor replaces the sound in the first sopy even if you use the teams.tem file for the second copy.

R

rasi

Regarding that error you get with TH editor, it is not bnecause of the sound file. It is because TH editor could not open the face files.

this one, again, occurs when you have two copies of the game. Or, if you have moved the entire game forlder into some other location. If that's the case, the only option you have is reinstall.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Why would you run two copies? I just back up the essential files from mine, I don't install the game twice.

R

rasi

You cannot install it twice. I ran two copies when I made the Indian Patch. I wanted a clean install apart from the one where I messed up.

I

imported_akeel

hey i think iniyan is 50 % right cause i had two version of windows xp and 95 something happened and i had to remaove xp and also removed the file but it was exixting there some where now i am removing every type of cricket 2002 file and re-installing the game . can any one guide if i make a new pakistani team before patching the gamed it will work but when i install the wcxp then it will change the ctm file thats the problem .and then it cannot be edited again.

iniyan can u come on the messenger and help me patch the game or anyone else

I

imported_akeel

hello where is every one

also

next post will be my century

I

imported_akeel

hello guyz

THIS IS MY CENTURY IN CRICKET 2002 FORUMS

AND WHAT A WAY TO BRING MY CENTURY

MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED

YES AND FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS

COLIN AS U GUYZ KNOW HE HAS BEEN A GREAT HELPER throughout

and then

TO INIYAN WHO FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEM CORRECTLY

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST TO ANDREW NIXON

HE ALSO HELPED ME A LOT

i still have the save to disk bar problem of which i had posted

the pic

but the editor is working fine

and i have set all players records and everything

and a great pakistani team is ready

thank you guyz

from the past month i am really loving this friendly atmosphere

and hope to stay with you people as long as i can

ok bye

gtg and play

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good!!!.I also have been from some 4-5 months but i feel as if i have been here from 1-2 years!!! :D

I

imported_potter

hi abid .....
wht i think is that the editor is not picking up the path of ur directory .. u can always change it by going to ur editors directory where all the files of the editor r installed ... check for the file InstallationPath .. open it and check if the path of cricket 2002 directory is correct or not .. if not then correct it and the problem is solved .. after seeing ur attachment ... i remembered that it also happened with me and i did this to solve it so try wht i said and reply back .... :)

I

imported_akeel

f:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket2002

this is the directory set in the installation path is it correct

and this is the ptah where my game is installed

when i include data in it like f:\program files\ea sports \ cricket 2002 \data

it does not show any thing but you can`t change the sound file then

I

imported_potter

just put this

f:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket2002

u dont have to include \data ... just point it to the main directory

I

imported_akeel

ya man i am using that path

and the same problem is occuring
the face and kitnum comes in a bar to verify and save to disk
can it be my photo editor problem
hey it might need visual basic or some thing can any one understand the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread