I

imported_akeel

hi barmyarmy
NO i am not asking you that
i will fix it by myself
u just correct the commentary problem
and thanks again for such a simple idea of names.pak file
rather than re-installing the game and putting the patches
no the sound is workin fine and after babai`s patch i am enjoying even more to play by myself in that green field rather than autoplaying it
so plz correct the commentary for me and i will fix those unrealistic averages myself.

and thanks for everything :rolleyes:

I

imported_Rollo

Here's the avatar abid. ;)

Attachments

• Pakflag.gif
    Pakflag.gif
    8 KB · Views: 3
I

imported_Rollo

And i might not be on the forums for two to three days so see ya guys. ;) :D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by abid@Aug 8 2003, 09:59 PM
hi barmyarmy
NO i am not asking you that
i will fix it by myself
u just correct the commentary problem
and thanks again for such a simple idea of names.pak file
rather than re-installing the game and putting the patches
no the sound is workin fine and after babai`s patch i am enjoying even more to play by myself in that green field rather than autoplaying it
so plz correct the commentary for me and i will fix those unrealistic averages myself.

and thanks for everything :rolleyes:
Correcting the commenatry involves re-writing the ctm but nevermind. I'll do it for you this once in the current format.

R

rasi

Abid, I was wondering what could be the problem.

Now, did you edit the teams.tem file after you put in the new ctms and commentary. If yes, that is your problem. Try restoring the teams.

Try this and post what has happened.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Restoring unfortunately makes no difference. There is an error somewhrere in the ctm whcih is making this occur but no one knows what or why. The only solution is to rewrite the ctm and cross your fingers.

I

imported_akeel

hello
yes iniyan you are write i did that but i also restoed that cause andrew or anyone else said that in any other forum.but still it didn`t helped my cause so i think barmyarmy is right ctm file might be corrupted and iniyan i asked you where can i find the HEX editor.

I

imported_akeel

thanks andrew

iniyan told me to use the hex editor but can u tell me

what is the perpose of hex editor?

I

imported_potter

hi ... im having another problem now ..... i downloaded the cool gameplay patch ... now its working fine but whts happening is that every time the ball goes in the gap ... it will go for four .. even a miss timed shot which fetched me 1 or 2 runs b4 ... is yielding 4 runs .. now whts up with that .. should i try a shot editor for this or i need to hex edit the CFGs ????

thankx in advance

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I have fixed the commenatary problem with this. I will not be doing any more if they have fantasised statistics in like this one.
Anyway, anybody can change them, just rewrite the ctm.

Attachments

• PAK.ctm
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
I

imported_akeel

THANKS THANKS THNKS :lol:

IAM REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU BARMYARMY

and for those averages i have fixed it <_<

and for iniyan which exe file are you asking for the teams.tem file

if yes then reply me i will attach it

I

imported_akeel

hey mann its not working

remember whn you guyz told me when i asked you people that the names.pak file is erased and you guyz said that paste it rom cd.now after that the sound came back and the commentary for the pak team is of those old player like waqar wasim and salemm elahi .now i have putin ur ctm file but the sound is of old players i have tried both ways with restoring and without restoring .but it`s nit working .

and the tom hicks editor i had told you first the problem is for it opens a save to disk window for every players kitnum and face and if i click open from the current location it opens both these thing seperately. whats that. and when i put a sound by clicking replace sound nothing happens it does not show a message that a file is large or is swaped.and the sound remains the same

this is what is happening

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread