hi england lost there wickets qiuckly as west indes snatch a win

Attachments

• hi.JPG
    hi.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 78

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WOW! Not a single catcha or run out, and only 2 lbw...how do you "bowled" the, I only bowle the one or twice a match...

espnstar

School Cricketer
h main when you get the game try to bowl slow pace and the pitch the bowl bouncer it will do the job easily.... as sachin mentioned

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
I know what you're doing. Using a Medium pacer on a normal pitch or using a Fast, Medium-Fast or Medium bowler on a normal,damp or wet pitch.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Once I was Trinidad in a test match agains Kenya, and about in 3 or 4 inning, I was leading with 17 runs..and it was wet, and they needed 17 to win from 1 inning, so it was very easy for them (hard mode) so I choosed two spinners, and Kenya made only 9 runs and all out by me, two spinbowlers and wet pitch...and they only got bowled..no catches, runs or lbs...the ball bounced almost in the middle, and then wen't low to the side and hit the wicket ;)

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Got England all out in test match for 40...35 no balls :p
Because I used a spin bowler...(saqlain mushtaq) and he took 10 wickets..all hit the wicket, so it's a risk to take, the ball hit's the stums, or no ball(two time on the ground) if U know what I mean ;) So I maid a couple of sixies and fours in about 2 overs, and it got boring so I quit :p

espnstar

School Cricketer
yes h_main i could take wickets easily in different pitches whether it is hard pitch wet pitch dumb pitch or ex........ but i still have the abilities to take wickets quickly. ok so i will post the images between pakistan and india it will be here in a minute..... wait please

espnstar

School Cricketer
you can do the same thing h _ main bowl slow pace aim the bowl at the wickets. then aim the bowl in the middle fo the pitch aiming the wickets. the batsment will be bowled or lbw or may get caught by slip.

hi ppl

espnstar said:
hi ppl you are absloutely right.

I've absolutely banned myself from doing that. If you want to do it, do it properly. Lol. Look at the wides and noballs etc... PRACTICE!!!!!
:D

espnstar

School Cricketer
hi ppl....... you can check my knockout match india vs pakistan. which i had bowled beautifully............ i made the indian team out for only 14.... breaking the prevoiuse record of sachin who got tasmina out for 35 runs......... and if you think you can do the same thing; hi ppl then please do so and send the image so i can believe that you are better then ....... other wise i will conceder my self one of the best bowlers in cricket 2004 get it.

hi ppl

All out for 0 :D Now THATS how you do it!!!

espnstar

School Cricketer
5 overs bowled no whites no. no balls no extra

how can that happen either you cheated or you have try some thing. i mean come on bowled by ony zero runs i dont believe it hi ppl sorry

just show the images of the wickets you took.

Users who are viewing this thread