england bowled by 69 in a test match l

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats cos I had perfect Line and Length throughout everything.

brad352

Executive member
espnstar said:
5 overs bowled no whites no. no balls no extra

how can that happen either you cheated or you have try some thing. i mean come on bowled by ony zero runs i dont believe it hi ppl sorry

just show the images of the wickets you took.
It's easy to do, there would be no reason to cheat- provided you can bowl straight of course :rolleyes:

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
I don't think he cheated espnstar, I have heard it's possible with much practice..I can get them all out for 0, but I get to many no balls so they get a score of 20-30 from my no balls!!

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
I've been practising it all the time and now I'm perfect at it. Soz but I can get the line perfect most of the time(if I don't get them out I don't allowed them to get a run). :D

yousaha

School Cricketer
i bowled out india on just 12. i was playing with pakistan but i did't know how to take screen shot

yousaha

School Cricketer
can anyone tell me how to take screen shot of scorecard

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
hi ppl said:
All out for 0 :D Now THATS how you do it!!!
hey man which AI patch were u using... I achieved something similar in 6.5 overs...with Gough and Silverwood...

h-main or fardin who started this thread - can u specify ur ai patch too?

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
sachin i wasnt using any patches when i bowled out england which makes it harder because you are using 7.2 which is easy to make a batsment out

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
btw i was using 7.1a and who said i got it tough...it was the easiest job of all...and i plan to get surrey out for another duck before changing over to a better patch(7.2 may be)...

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
what i am saying is using the patch 7.2 makes it easy you to make batsment out' so i wasn't using ny patches which make's it hard to make a batsment or a team out for only 69 run's

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
fardin said:
what i am saying is using the patch 7.2 makes it easy you to make batsment out' so i wasn't using ny patches which make's it hard to make a batsment or a team out for only 69 run's
dude indeed its easy with 7.1a and i am praying very hard that its not so with 7.2 but if you wanna see what havoc can be created without any faulty patches and accurate bowling then check out my post in Tutsi sub-forum...check out the first scorecard(later on its all Tutsi 7.1 a) but undoubtedly ur achievement is a good one...

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It can be easy with 7.1 b too don't forget :)

Attachments

• ausvindgreen.jpg
    ausvindgreen.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 21
  • ausvindgreen2.jpg
    ausvindgreen2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread