Story England International Season - September 8th, 2007 - India in England

Who will finish victorious in the Natwest ODI Series?

• Total voters

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
England keep the pressure on India

England just need 3 wickets in the evening session of day 3 to keep them in a strong position. With India lagging 154 runs behind England, England are now in prime position to win this test match even with the game deep into day 3. Panesar has edged to wards 5 wickets with another LBW, that of the Indian skipper Dravid. But it was Ganguly who went very early on in the session, not adding to his lunchtime score when he edged one to Cook off the bowling of Anderson. Dhoni joined the captain in the middle and made a stubborn 22 from 60 balls, but the unlikely bowler Vaughan managed to dismiss him LBW. Vaughan, who had not bowled since his injury, brought himself on in tandem with Panesar and managed to get one to slide on with the arm. Taufel had no hesitation but to raise the finger with the ball heading for middle and leg stump. The big blow was landed thanks to a wonder ball by Panesar. Dravid had reached his half century and was battling hard to keep his side in the game. Monty bowled one from around the wicket that pitched on leg stump. The ball found some grip from the pitch and turned back to wards off stump. Dravid went forward and connected with the ball. Unfortunately for Dravid it had hit the pad before hitting the bat, and with the ball going on to off stump Bucknor rose a slow finger. It would've been out anyway as the ball was caught low by Cook at silly point. India have a lot of hard work to do with Pathan and Kumble at the crease if they want to survive this onslaught from the English bowlers!

India 179/7 - Pathan 4* (21), Kumble 10* (20)
61 overs - Panesar 4/59, Vaughan 1/4

Batsmen Dismissed - Sehwag Run Out M.Vaughan 11 (14)
Karthik LBW M.Panesar 9 (30)
Jaffer LBW M.Panesar 21 (54)
Tendulkar LBW M.Panesar 7 (27)
Ganguly b. J.Anderson c. A.Cook 19 (22)
Dhoni LBW M.Vaughan 22 (60)
Dravid LBW M.Panesar 62 (125)

Session Highlights

englandcontinuetotakewibz3.jpg

----------------

dravidannoyedaboutenglaoz1.jpg

D

Deleted member 13648

JIMMY!!!! Forget Monty, Jimmy's the best bowler around. Are your sqauds completely up to date Trev?

innes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Woot, come on the jimmy!
nice story man, keep it up :)

trev, what difficulty u playing on?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ooops, i have missed this. Sorry. I had very few time to log in to the PC itself last week due to work.

Absolutely neat work till now. :) Also, i can see more doubts/questions from many members regarding this game,CKT2004! :p lol.

gamerkid22

National Board President
India is all sorts of trouble. No one got a good start except for Dravid but Monty was brilliant with the ball talking 4 wickets till now and his 5th wicket will be coming soon as well.It will be interesting if Anil Kumble(Jumbo) scores a century ;)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Mock exams this week. So a bit busy at the moment. From friday onwards I will be back to posting regular updates. This games a good 'un, don't miss it :)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mock exams this week. So a bit busy at the moment. From friday onwards I will be back to posting regular updates. This games a good 'un, don't miss it :)

crap now i have to wait :crying

but can't wait for the next update :upray

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
MOCK EXAMS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING :p

Seriously they don't, C04 story is more important hehe. Good luck.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well they do decide what exams I take (foundation or higher) in the main thing. Also if you are somehow ill they take your mock exam as the score. Seeing as I got an A in maths I think i'll be ill for the actual thing ;p

Highlander999

ICC President
Also if you are somehow ill they take your mock exam as the score.

That doesn't always work. I had a friend who had tonsolitis during her exams and she got a B throughout the year and in the mock, but was awarded a C.

I did crap in all my GCSE mocks but still got 6As and 3Bs at the ned. It's not too hard, especially if you cram 2 weeks before ;)

innes

Club Cricketer
Alot of it is done on coursework now though
such efforrrrrrrrrrt

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
yea good old exams.......
good story trev, will there ever be a screenshot :}

i think im gonna be right most wickets for monty

Users who are viewing this thread