Story Englands tour of Sri lanka

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i have made a mistake and just found out that it is still the 3rd day so its going to be hard Key is past the fifty and flintoff aint far behind. There is around 170 overs left in the game still time for england who are scoring slowly to set a score your bat out the remaining overs.

crick4life

International Cricketer
If you can win this game from here, it will be no less a better test than the one between Aus and India in India. Honestly England are looking out of this match already. Good luck nevertheless.

tjh1989

International Cricketer
i am a bit optimistic so the likelyhood of a win is alomost impossible but a draw not out of reach it just requires batting for 170 overs.

tjh1989

International Cricketer
England havent lost a wicket since they were on 76 runs, they have mayed it to the close of play on the 3rd day with 6 wickets in hand. Key is past the fifty but was dropped on 57 and flintoff is unbeaten on 47, the new ball was taken but Vaas was being played freely so it wasn't long untill the return of the spinners.

Attachments

• new scorecard 4.png
    new scorecard 4.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 42

tjh1989

International Cricketer
2 days remainf ro england to save this match they are 179 behind with 6 wickets remaining it looks like Sri Lanka have this series won but it will be intresting to see whether england survive the 4th day.

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Key is lucky still to be there after he was dropped after going after murali with a slog sweep it would be great if i was to draw this test although it all depends on Key and Flintoff.

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Well its nearly tea and england are 8 down for 264, Key went to a superb catch for 89 where as Flintoff went to a terrible runout Giles went to a poor lbw decision and Hoggard went for a good 18 odd before getting bowled, it is vital for Jones to get a big score and see England to the end it will be close as long as no wickets fall tonight.

tjh1989

International Cricketer
I have been a bit busy and have yet played the test since my lst post but i am hoping to play the game quite a bit 2moro so the winner should be decided then so do you think it will be a draw or a Sri Lanka win.

Users who are viewing this thread