Face Pack Thread

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No need for the sarcasm, it'd just adding a different perspective. There are going to be a few face pack makers so it's nice to have a bit of variation amongst them. Like in Joe's post, that Broad image looks better than the MacGill one he made to me. It boils down to personal opinion in the end though really.

No sarcasm from me. I think your talking to me?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Can't find any pics of Jigar Naik either, some of these players are hard to find! If anyone has a good site for pics of obscure cricketers then post it here (don't say cricinfo :p)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
You can call me senile but despite what I mentioned in my previous posts i've decided to do the Lancashire face pack as portraits as the LCCC website's squad section offers great mugshots.

Here it is then for all you Lancastrians;

http://www.speedyshare.com/696675601.html

I think you should keep the thread organized by sticking all the packs onto the first post Simon to make for easier accessibility.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
forget the packjust download it for the readme :p Some very important information in there :p That was quality Matt!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
heres a Leicester face pack, not particularly good because i'm useless at graphics :p missing 3 players but there rubbish anyway :p Some portait pictures and some action ones

Attachments

• leicester face pack.zip
    608.4 KB · Views: 88

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Right, the first post is now sorted :) Neat and tidy ;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Alright this is where I come across as a bit of a bighead (don't I always?) but I think you should edit the post again to give each pack it's creditor. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread