FIFA/UEFA/CONMEBOL/CAF/CONCACAF/AFC news thread

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It wouldn't be costly if those random Hungarian and Romanian teams aren't allowed to get to the group stages.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Apparently, England could be playing their next game in an empty Wembley because some fans were chanting racist things about Ferdinand in the San Marino game. Anyone hear anything racist? All I heard was 'Ferdinand is a ------, is a ------'. That's not racist. Some countries get away with actual racism for years, yet the very second England are judged to do it, they throw the book at us.

Sometimes I really hate Fifa and Uefa...

Oh, and Platini? You're a Grade A moron - goal line tech should be used in the CL, EPL and anywhere else there's competitive football! Just goes to show eh? Great player, but does anyone really remember him for that now?

Bevab

Staff Member
My hate for teams that don't offer much competition I guess, although I shouldn't have put Romania there. :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Seems Fifa are still going on about the 'racist' England chants at San Marino. What racist chants, Fifa? They were insulting yes (like 80% of football chants) but not racist. Just drop it and stop looking even more stupid than usual.

Bevab

Staff Member
Half of the football fans no longer take Fifa seriously nowadays..

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
And apparently now they've decided they're not going to proceed because there's no 'conclusive evidence'. No crap, Sherlock! There was no evidence of any sort because there were no racist chants! I watched the game from beginning to end and the only chants I heard against Ferdinand were insulting ones, but not racist. Insulting football chants come with the territory these days.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ye it was all a quite unedifying saga by FIFA. They basically were always attempting to make a case against England based on here say.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Blatter urges Asia to seek more World Cup places

:facepalm - I'd brush this off as just him hyping up the the Asian audience. But given that Asia apparently gives FIFA half of its annual revenue, this could become serious.

It wouldn't be costly if those random Hungarian and Romanian teams aren't allowed to get to the group stages.

this is the way asia will come to dominate the game.

tbh, those money figures blatter quote don't sound right but if football wants to get into the position of relying on asia for money then it better stop marginalising most of europe.

Users who are viewing this thread