Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hold on HOLD ON!!!! Who saw the inside edge off the pull shot at 4.18!!

This might of been a near miss, that mechanic can show up at any time even if you didn't hit the ball, there was a sweet inside edge in his previous video.

B

Bigby Wolf

Who saw the sliding dives of fast bowler while catching the throw?
@5.26 @5.58.

It does look weird but i am sure bigant will fix it.

B

Bigby Wolf

Here is another gameplay video with some wonderful kits. unfortunately i can't find the name who uploaded it.

@MattW i tried to download things in the community but the "original author" and "submitted by" shows as user code (numeric value). it will be easy to identify if we see the name there.

Also i got an error and the game was crashed couple of times. it happens when i tried to save the video, and the other time when i tried to resume the game. error code is same in both the cases CE-34878-0

I have a suggestion, please check if you can implement it in the future. During bowling the most frequent thing we do is changing the fields especially online. It talks some time to open the menu searching for the right field. If we have an option to mark the fields as favourite and able to navigate the favourite fields through the arrow keys it would be great. Just my opinion.

dilshan123 is the one who made the lankan kits.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW i tried to download things in the community but the "original author" and "submitted by" shows as user code (numeric value). it will be easy to identify if we see the name there.
Console platform rules prevent us from showing the username.

Also i got an error and the game was crashed couple of times. it happens when i tried to save the video, and the other time when i tried to resume the game. error code is same in both the cases CE-34878-0
Just make sure to send through any error reports - we can't do anything with just the code, but the PS4 lets you send through important extra information to us - indeed as it's helpful for all developers, it'd be great if you enabled the option to do so automatically -
To have your PS4™ system automatically send information about system software errors to Sony Interactive Entertainment, select
icon_settings.png
(Settings) > [System], and then select the checkbox for [Report System Software Errors Automatically].

I have a suggestion
Probably best someone makes a new thread for that, so suggestions don't get lost among the discussion.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I wasn't talking about distributors leaking the product before everyone's got it.

I have no issue of date breaking when everyone has access, however having limited access too early with a game with community supported content is not ideal.

Any chance that you can push the "Get Best" screen after an update, like with RLL3? (I think it was RLL3?)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can we search by username if we don't want to get best?
Yes. The numbers should help in cases where there's multiple matches for a username, you can see where it changes, rather than just being blank in the sharing ID section like it was on the console versions of DBC14 when the sharer wasn't on your console platform.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All these gameplay videos are making it hard to wait any longer! I'm gonna take out the frustration on DBC 14 bowlers right now :p

By the way, somebody should create a thread for suggestions or any glitches to be fixed on patch 1.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who saw the sliding dives of fast bowler while catching the throw?
@5.26 @5.58.

It does look weird but i am sure bigant will fix it.
For some reason but by the looks of it the batsmen run kinda funny. It looks like they're galloping.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Nice gameplay video..Few things needs tweak for sure but good overall..

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So the street date has broken here in karachi:pak:. Just got my copy as well AH. It will be widely available tomorrow.

Thanks to the Big Ant Team
From where did you bought the game in Karachi?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One minor suggestion about the camera, from what I have seen...
One the fielder picks up the ball, the camera seems to be attached to movement of the ball. So there is a quick jerk as the fielder readies to through. If it is possible to just move like how smoothly it moves when the ball bounces off and rolls off on the field, then it would be better.
Also, in broadcast cam, the camera seems to dip and rise as the ball bounces on the pitch after the bowler has delivered. It can just do continue the slow zoom without following the ball until a half second after the batsman has hit it.

But this game looking so amazing! Can't wait for Jan:D

Users who are viewing this thread