Forum software update and server shift issues and feedback

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good influence as always Tom.

We are looking into the server problems at the moment, seems we are nudging our capacity and need to upgrade it fairly quickly, or risk seeing these sorts of outages become a more common occurrence.

Yay for more server fees!

:rolleyes:

Sureshot

Executive member
We should start renting out our holiday home, or Colin to some Tories!:help

Highlander999

ICC President
Colin to the Torries is best. You make money and we get free entertainment from watching Lord Bumfluff discuss his points about why immigration is bad and see Colin freak out :p

Zahid Ali

School Cricketer
Well, actually in my original post I was referring to thumbnails of images inserted in the same way as above. I guess now normal attachments can also be previewed, which is what you understood. But the inserted images are also being thumb nailed. I don't mean to bother you, but in my graphics thread I uploaded and inserted a 1024x768 wallpaper that was then re sized to a 100px thumbnail which unfortunately looked a lot more pathetic than the wallpaper. Then again upon clicking it wouldn't reside to the actual size but another intermediate resolution. Anyways I don't mind uploading images elsewhere and using the IMG tag.

Highlander999

ICC President
Nah, I know there was a database error, this was for a seperate part, when the forum was working, if you look at the url address

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sorry about the downtime tonight. I noticed it was timing out earlier tonight but only restarted the server a few minutes ago...

Users who are viewing this thread