Game Screens

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LM can you hurry up and make a demo for this game cuz as of now the best and most realistic cricket game out there for me is stick cricket. :crying please hurry and make a 5 overs demo.

Once the fielders are done and working well i may release a test alpha version to select people ;)

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Looking forward to the alpha version, if not possible, at least the alpha reviews. But I didn't understand one part of your sentence Paul-
legend_master said:
Once the fielders are done and working well i may release a test alpha version to select people ;)
What was "release a test alpha version to select people" supposed to mean? And how will you choose people for your alpha "test-drive"?

legend_master

Looking forward to the alpha version, if not possible, at least the alpha reviews. But I didn't understand one part of your sentence Paul-

What was "release a test alpha version to select people" supposed to mean? And how will you choose people for your alpha "test-drive"?

yeah, that was a bit cryptic - i meant most likely to senior staff only

Allrounder18

Banned
LM its not a fair thing that only the senior staff(if post count) are allowed to play the alpha version, I think it should be open Alpha ,lol

hey pls pls pls increase the texture quality of the grass and will be the lightining makes it to the game? if not than no worries but the grass quality always hurts me and no cricket game up till now has a decent grass texture.
The players model as I described earlier are easily comparable to any players model in the game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
LM its not a fair thing that only the senior staff(if post count) are allowed to play the alpha version, I think it should be open Alpha ,lol
Staff as in TAOC staff not PlanetCricket staff, so it isn't as if the people with the highest post count will get to test. There are very good reasons to keep testing to a small amount of people at this stage in development, a big alpha program would have an adverse effect on the progress of the game.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
There are very good reasons to keep testing to a small amount of people at this stage in development, a big alpha program would have an adverse effect on the progress of the game.
Yeah, I agree with that.
Some people do need to have patience and wait until the game is finished.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
whitehornmatt said:
Staff as in TAOC staff not PlanetCricket staff, so it isn't as if the people with the highest post count will get to test. There are very good reasons to keep testing to a small amount of people at this stage in development, a big alpha program would have an adverse effect on the progress of the game.

^^^ I second that.

And to Allrounder :
legend_master said:
Anyhoo, the coolest thing is that grass textures will be soooo easy to edit to your own liking...all you need is an image editing software app
Source:http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=770349&postcount=309

travder92

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
im looking forward to getting my hands onto modding this .. ( if needs be.. im hoping not, i hope its the perfect game but yeah.. ) with 3dsmax .. gonna be mad fun fiddling around with LM's models lol

legend_master

im looking forward to getting my hands onto modding this .. ( if needs be.. im hoping not, i hope its the perfect game but yeah.. ) with 3dsmax .. gonna be mad fun fiddling around with LM's models lol

Mate,

if you can mod in MAX then maybe you can make some stadiums for us? ;)

HEY everyone ! how are you all ... i hope everyone still remembers me ... LM bro hows ur magic coming along :D

G'day mate, long time no see! Welcome back.

Last edited:

holmie

Club Cricketer

i think the people that should be selected are people who need to see their work inside the game like stadium makers. im sure if jk got his hands on the game and saw how it looked he will be able to improve it in ways we dont find neccessary. and also people like me who need to see how their graphics and overlays look inside the game. :D

D

Deleted member 11215

and people who need to see how faces look in game ;). Also it will help with graphics people because they will know how it is all packed and how to modify stuff :).

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, [Insert thing I help with here] needs to also be included because it will help [thing] be done. Obviously this has no relation to the fact that I help with [thing].

Things like graphics and overlays are things that can be done at a beta stage which according to the list you are both (holmie and duded64) in. Just from a glance at the staff list and the beta testing list the same is true for nearly everyone helping with things in the game. For the people not helping with something and who aren't beta testing, the little bit of extra time that you will have to wait for the game will be worth it for having bugs fixed and things all working as they should (unlike other games)

At this stage I'll mention this is getting horribly off topic for the 'Game Screens' thread, and ask that any further discussion of alpha/beta testing go into the 'TAOC Discussion' thread.

Users who are viewing this thread