TAOC - Fact List

D

Deleted member 13648

Seriously, just release the core gameplay. I swear that was the original idea and the fiddling about with it would come later.

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The core gameplay obviously needs to be polished, have some patience.

dhaka warriors

School Cricketer
am dying to play this game.. there's not a single good cricket game or cricket games to play.
am losing my PATIENCE!! plz plz release this game you can add the fancy stuff later.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Man u didnt have to be so harsh...!!! do u know how much ur comment hurt me???
ur one stupid comment made me a outcast to this forum!! :mad:

Certainly, hold on mate. The makers are after all Humans. They've got a life too. Everyone have the same feeling as you do and the makers are trying their best to make it playable and release it as quick as possible. Pushing and rushing them will only pressurize them and instead will result in more delay.

Just hold on, trust the people. Dez is right in one way, He's just trying to describe the situation. Try to imagine yourself in the makers' place.

:)..

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Certainly, hold on mate. The makers are after all Humans. They've got a life too. Everyone have the same feeling as you do and the makers are trying their best to make it playable and release it as quick as possible. Pushing and rushing them will only pressurize them and instead will result in more delay.

Just hold on, trust the people. Dez is right in one way, He's just trying to describe the situation. Try to imagine yourself in the makers' place.

Exactly, I don't care if it's released tomorrow, next week, next year or in 2045. They have months of work left polishing off the game and then they will hopefully let the PlanetCricket community bug test it for a few months. Then they will have to go over the feedback and correct what we think is wrong.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I think what these guys are trying to say, in their own unique way, is that they see info released on a part of the game and think "Great, its looking good and moving forward" then they see the same parts remade and remade again making them think its going to be never ending as other areas don't seem to be progressing while others seem to be getting made over and over.

I think this is a hard thing to balance, obviously when making something like this you have to go back and revisit and improve areas as you go, often you have to to get it to work with sections that were not completed when you first showed it. Conversely there is the desire to show people what you have done especially as everyone is always asking. But there is a danger that you will show too much too soon and look like you are going in circles especially if others do not know if there is an overall plan.

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
It'll be ready when it's ready man. How many times have you heard people slagging off EA and Codies for their crap efforts. We don't want the same thing happening here. Let's start out with the best cricket game ever then improve it from there. Patience is a virtue man. Stay cool.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Dhaka Warrior's post made me laugh for ages lol. I'm still laughing as I'm writing this. But yeah, it does get weird that you're remaking the same thing because the first version seemed good enough for me. I just care about the gameplay and the graphics are just a bonus. It's a shame about no domestic teams or career mode.

dhaka warriors

School Cricketer

I know that.. there was no need for dez to be serious ,,was there??
i was just expressing my excitement about this game..(bit too excitement) so much so that am bitting my nails every min..waiting for some info thinking about when this game gona get released.
I do understand that the makers of this game are human (aliens?) and they are putting their precious time and effort into making this game..
I didnt say RELEASE THIS GAME NOW!! i just said plz release this game am dying..
C'mon Man am just acting like a normal CRICKET FAN ..who's whole life is wasted sitting in front of a computer checking Planet Cricket every min to see if there is any cricket games being released.
Maybe the sheer excitement of this game got to my mind? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!:eek: maybe i got too over excitement,but whatever the reason there was no need for DEZ to be so harsh!:noway

dhaka warriors added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Dhaka Warrior's post made me laugh for ages lol. I'm still laughing as I'm writing this. But yeah, it does get weird that you're remaking the same thing because the first version seemed good enough for me. I just care about the gameplay and the graphics are just a bonus. It's a shame about no domestic teams or career mode.

My pleasure..:D

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I know that.. there was no need for dez to be serious ,,was there??
i was just expressing my excitement about this game..(bit too excitement) so much so that am bitting my nails every min..waiting for some info thinking about when this game gona get released.
I do understand that the makers of this game are human (aliens?) and they are putting their precious time and effort into making this game..
I didnt say RELEASE THIS GAME NOW!! i just said plz release this game am dying..
C'mon Man am just acting like a normal CRICKET FAN ..who's whole life is wasted sitting in front of a computer checking Planet Cricket every min to see if there is any cricket games being released.
Maybe the sheer excitement of this game got to my mind? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!:eek: maybe i got too over excitement,but whatever the reason there was no need for DEZ to be so harsh!:noway

dhaka warriors added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

My pleasure..:D

....Well..

What :what?

Users who are viewing this thread