Geared for t20

I2icho

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After playing a few games of the ashes and being relativly pleased with the game not perfect but fun. I got to playing a 20 20 game and thought it was amazing. It made Me think that this is a t20 game disguised as the ashes game. For example stats,in the ashes you can only check the partnership in the stats. Where as the t20 you can check the worm,over blocks, the manhaton etc. Secondly the atmosphere in t20 is alot better with licenced kits and grounds with sponsor logos on the ground. It all seems to Me that it should not have been released as the ashes instead they should of bought the licence for t20. What do you guys think?

abrarmohsin

School Cricketer
Agree!!!!!!! So far, all the test matches i played were very unrealistic as compared to T20 matches which look far more realistic..

After playing the game for a couple of days what i've concluded is that "Lesser the number of overs, more realistic it is"

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Agree!!!!!!! So far, all the test matches i played were very unrealistic as compared to T20 matches which look far more realistic..

After playing the game for a couple of days what i've concluded is that "Lesser the number of overs, more realistic it is"

and the more fun it is..... specially online

Users who are viewing this thread