Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bump-ety-bump.

Bayern Munich being beaten 5-1 at home by Werden Bremen.;) Bye bye Klinsmann.

PhilD123 added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Finished 5-2, but after 70 minutes it was 5-0!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Bye Bye Klinsman now and its confirmed. Bayern were thrashed by Barca in the Champions League, and find themselves third in Bundesliga, and might even miss out on the Champions League next season with Stuttgart right behind them now.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Bye Bye Klinsman now and its confirmed. Bayern were thrashed by Barca in the Champions League, and find themselves third in Bundesliga, and might even miss out on the Champions League next season with Stuttgart right behind them now.

It's been a long time coming, the lack of form shown by the team after the break has been nothing short of disappointing. The heavy losses to Bremen, Wolfsburg and Barcelona just topped things off for him really. The only thing that gets to me is that the caretaker now has the task of ensuring Champions League status as a minimum and ideally he would have to win the title too. If it were possible Hitzfeld would be the man, but Jupp Heynckes does have a wealth of experience and should handle the pressure over the next four weeks well.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Its the final day of the season and a win for VfB could see them crowned champions, while a defeat could mean no Champions League for next season.

Oh and yes, they play Bayern Munchen away.:(

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to Wolfsburg and Magath. Deserved it really.

Shame Stuttgart lost to Bayern but doesnt matter since Hertha got thrashed by Karlsruher 4-0.:D

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Fixtures out. Some good games on the first day, with the biggest being Stuttgart's visit to Wolfsburg, now ofcourse under Veh.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Saw the final of the T-home preseason tournament held at Gelsenkirchen. Stuttgart losing the game 3-0 thanks to some horrid defending. Bayern beat Schalke 2-1 in the third place game.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
New season underway. First time I think I am seeing the first game of the season. Pretty impressed with Pogrebnyak so far.

Game over for Stuttgart. Down to ten men, and 2-0 down. Wolfsburg have done well to hold onto Grafite and Dzeko so far in the transfer window.

Last edited:

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Goalfest. Lehmann will be pissed though. Elson must start the next game, he was bloody brilliant.

Munich draw again, I believe? Did Ribery play?

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Yes I saw the highlights today. Good to see Gomez get his first goal on the same day his replacement at VfB scored his first as well. Should be the first of many for both of them.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Just saw Hyypia score from a header off a corner for his German club. Memories <3

This competition is really good to watch. Looking forward to seeing more now I have Setanta sports.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Hyypia plays for Leverkusen. Last weekend had some really good games including the one I got to see - Hamburg against Wolfsburg with a cracking late freekick goal from Trochowski denying the champions all three points. I thought Wolfsburg were lucky to have not conceded earlier and a point is a good result of them away from home and against a team that has lost just thrice at home this season.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Cracking free kick goals huh? Arjen Robben has scored two beauties in two, and I suppose Holger Badstubber's one counts also. Hopefully the team with the most quality, now that it's used to van Gaal, will end up champions. Will be tough, Jupp Heynckes is a wily old man!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Terrible, terrible defending from Bayern. Both goals should never have been scored. If you're going to give Schalke a chance, don't do it like that!

Users who are viewing this thread