gleeso73 Retro Teams

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Just looking at the trailer, it seems like at least in one clip there were some retro-ish uniforms??? It was advertised along with the scenario creator.

There is an open-neck 70s uniform option and a fairy generic polo neck option that can be used from the 80s onward.

There is an 1800s-style cap that can’t be used when creating team uniforms but can be assigned when creating/updating individual players.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi @gleeso73 - i have created a number of additional world xi WSC players (likes of Amiss, Rice, Procter, Abbas etc.) so I could play a tri-series without overlapping the windies players...

I’ve also added a few players to the 1930s squads so I can have the correct body line lineups (was missing 1 England player and a few Aussies). If you’ve no objection I will share these on the academy too?

These teams and uniforms are absolutely awesome by the way - top work mate!

Great, I’ll share them this evening

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've now shared WSC World XI with the added players - likes of Clive Rice, Garth Le Roux, Mike Procter, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbass, Sarfraz Nawaz, Dennis Amiss & Bob Woolmer, to enable them to have a team without using the Windies players, and make tri-series more viable.

I've also shared England 1930s with Tommy Mitchell added; and Australia 1930s with Jack Fingleton, Lisle Nagel, Ernie Bromley, Perker Lee & Hammy Love all added. These all featured in the bodyline series - so you can play this series with accurate line-ups. I've actually added the correct line ups for each of the 5 squads too. And yes - Stan McCabe really did open the bowling in the 5th test!

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I've now shared WSC World XI with the added players - likes of Clive Rice, Garth Le Roux, Mike Procter, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbass, Sarfraz Nawaz, Dennis Amiss & Bob Woolmer, to enable them to have a team without using the Windies players, and make tri-series more viable.

I've also shared England 1930s with Tommy Mitchell added; and Australia 1930s with Jack Fingleton, Lisle Nagel, Ernie Bromley, Perker Lee & Hammy Love all added. These all featured in the bodyline series - so you can play this series with accurate line-ups. I've actually added the correct line ups for each of the 5 squads too. And yes - Stan McCabe really did open the bowling in the 5th test!

I’ve uploaded the 4 Bodyline-era test grounds. The best I could do with what there is. Really disappointed with the changes to the stadium editor.[DOUBLEPOST=1559213681][/DOUBLEPOST]Added:-

Australian Infantry Force
Australian Services XI

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@blockerdave I’ve uploaded VFL Park and the old Sydney Showground for WSC games, the latter I used to sell ice-creams and drinks at during Easter Show time. Recreated from memory :D

I made a Football Park (Adelaide) for DB17, will research what Gloucester Park, Perth looked like in the 70s. Not much info but a few details can be gleaned from clips.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave I’ve uploaded VFL Park and the old Sydney Showground for WSC games, the latter I used to sell ice-creams and drinks at during Easter Show time. Recreated from memory :D

I made a Football Park (Adelaide) for DB17, will research what Gloucester Park, Perth looked like in the 70s. Not much info but a few details can be gleaned from clips.

Awesome, that’s really cool, thanks.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
G'day everyone,

I've been creating retro teams/grounds etc on Bradman 17 and Ashes Cricket under 'gleeso73' but have only just joined the forum.

I'm a bit of a cricket history tragic and have created the following if anyone is interested under username 'gleeso1973' and will keep adding more. Cheers,

Australia
1800s, 1900s, 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s/60s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s
All-Time Best

England
1900s
1930s

West Indies
1980s

New South Wales
1930s
1990s (Mercantile Mutual Cup kit)
All-Time Best
City ATB
Country ATB

Queensland
All-Time Best

South Australia
All-Time Best

Tasmania
All-Time Best

Victoria
1930s
All-Time Best

Western Australia
All-Time Best

Melbourne Cricket Club ATB
St George Cricket Club ATB

World XI ATB
World 2XI ATB

Looking forward to having a go with these!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Whilst making the Headingley 81 teams I also made a couple of other players (Trevor Chappell, Ray Bright) that featured in WSC so I’ll add them to the Aus WSC team tonight as well...

We’re starting to get close to having enough for a cavaliers team too!

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Whilst making the Headingley 81 teams I also made a couple of other players (Trevor Chappell, Ray Bright) that featured in WSC so I’ll add them to the Aus WSC team tonight as well...

We’re starting to get close to having enough for a cavaliers team too!

Yes indeed, I think the Cavaliers had a lime green cap with the WSC logo from memory.[DOUBLEPOST=1559302698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking forward to having a go with these!

It would be an honour mate, loved the stuff yourself and @blockerdave uploaded on DBC17 :clap

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Am I being thick or are there no on disk retro / all time best teams this time round ? Couldn't see them in any team lists. They've been in three previous versions of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread