Story Go Tigers Go - A Bangladesh Story! | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Not one match has been fully played yet but showing all the efforts which will be taken by a team, players, TV-Channel etc .................. its just wonderful stuff mate and all the best for next SOTM .............:clap

the presentation and the graphics are tempting me to follow this story... start the match as soon as possible because of the DEW factor:laugh:laugh ....

neo-cricket_logo.jpg

Idea Cup 2010
Bangladesh Vs. Srilanka
ODI Match @ Sher-E-Bangla Stadium,Mirpur.​

Even Steven situation after 5 overs

As Bangladeshi players took the field along with the Umpires and Lankan openers walking to the ground,Dhaka crowd roared in full-monty.They had come to see their tigers out-class the Lankans.It was interesting as Bangla skipper Shakib Al Hasan handed the ball to youngster Shafiul Islam for the first over.Crowd was right behind the young man.

Shafiul did not start well as he bowled a no-ball first up.Tharanga pounced on the opportunity and utilized the free-hit completely by sending the ball to the fence.A couple of dots and then the Tharanga trademark square-drive gave Srilanka a perfect start.The last ball of the first over was smashed for four making the total of 13 runs in very first over.Shakib Al Hasan wasn't too impressed by the young 'fast' bowler.Tharanga with 3 fours already looked to be on his way for a big one.

rbfbrd.jpg

Rubel Hossain shared the new ball with Shafiul Islam.He bowled the beauty of a first delivery to Dilshan and squared him up completely.Dilshan couldn't find the meat of the bat anytime he tried to hit the ball.Interesting was the fact that it was swinging quite well for Rubel and he was extracting a lot of movement in the air.Frustrated Dilshan tried to slog one out of the ground,but luckily for him the ball fell short off the fielder at mid-off.Rubel bowled a tight over and gave away only 3 runs.Dilshan didn't look in best of form during this over.Tharanga on the other hand was looking in exceptional touch.He hit Shafiul for another boundary in his second over.But,young man bounced back a bit with other 5 deliveries out of which 2-3 beat the bat of Tharanga.

23hxijo.jpg

Rubel continued to bowl well and troubled Dilshan quite a lot who tried to break the shackles but couldn't.There was a huge appeal for Dilshan's run-out when the batsmen tried to sneak-in an extra-run,which was turned down by the third-umpire.Dilshan was living dangerously at the crease and luck seemed to be on his side today.

2i6e62g.gif

Shafiul Islam bounced back in his 3rd over as he bowled a tight line and didn't allow Tharanga to get away.Bangla tigers tasted the first blood as Tharanga couln't resist going for a big-heev and eventually held-out at the boundary in the hands of Imrul Kayes.Shafiul got his man and was relieved more than joyful as he was hit for plenty by this man.Bangladeshi crowd burst as Tharanga walked back to the pavillion.The team-mates congratulated Shafiul Islam and the man seemed to enjoy his moment.

2ztk8jq.jpg

Upul Tharanga made a promising 24 till he lost his concentration and threw it away.He played some glorious shots in his 'short-lived' innings.The way Tharanga went about in this innings -

s612iw.jpg

Srilankan skipper Kumar Sangakkara walked in at no. 3 to join Dilshan.'He's the man to watch out for',said Ravi Shastri from the commentary box after Sanga struck some good form later in series against India...

4hthy9.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srilanka -27/1(5)

T.Dilshan* 2(8)
K.Sangakkara 0(2)

Last Wicket -
U.Tharanga 24(20) [5 fours]

S.Islam 1/19(3)
R.Hossain* 0/8(2)

neo-cricket_logo.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh Man you will be a legend if you go this way....:hpraise:hpraise

If you get nominated for SOTM Jan 2010.. My vote for you... Cheer's

Good early wicket for Bangladesh. Unfortunately Sri Lanka bat deep and with this kind of pitch I can see them making 300. Sangakkara, Dilshan and Jayawardene are the key wickets. If they can get them out relatively cheaply then they'll be in with a shout.

Excellent update mate.

Good looking story so far. Easy on the eyes, good writing and good graphics, I reckon this could be an easy SOTM for Feb. KIU

On the game, Lankans in a spot of bother with the early wicket but I reckon they can still post a a huge total given their strength in their batting. Bangladesh needs to keep on taking wickets if they want to win the game

Fantastic work mate, awesome presentation, just like reading Surendar's story :)

Good start by Bangla, but they have a huge task ahead of them. Good luck ;)

Not a bad start for Bangla they were able to pick up the wicket of Tharanga who was starting to look quite comfortable at the crease. If they can keep getting wickets at a consistent rate then I reckon they may have a good chance of winning.

Loving the presentation so far mate, KUTGW. :clap

Hopefully you keep this going for a while.
I'll try my best to take this one far as I've got some good response.And,I'm not one of those who wants a thread in every forum and then after a few days writes up some long posts that I'm not able to continue and this or that as if asking for sympathy.Thanks for the support everyone.

You are welcome.. But why do you over exaggerate things... Here on PC every one supports everyone... You cannot say that people

say this for sympathy

I'm not one of those who wants a thread in every forum and then after a few days writes up some long posts that I'm not able to continue and this or that as if asking for sympathy

They have a world out of PC.. Anyways.. Not offending you just correcting your imagination and view of people who quit..:)

Users who are viewing this thread