Not open for further replies.

Dutchmen

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
pretty interesting though, and don't use huge sized text. it looks shabby

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Nah, very bad. I don't want to see only one ODI and so many T20s. Not the kind of update I was looking for. Over innovation?

And no tests.

^^ I have mentioned that New Zealand will have to go to Australia and so a short tour was announced. And I have also mentioned that Pakistan will later tour New Zealand for some more games which might include tests and ODIs. And in future, first preference will always be given to the shorter formats and with a small window for NZ, only 3 t20s and an ODI series was announced. I posted that update on these basis:) If you'll didnt like this, I will surely come up with something good later;)

pretty interesting though, and don't use huge sized text. it looks shabby

Always used size 4. Tried the letters in bold in the last update. Will surely change it:)

@Bevab: I dont want to waste much time only on the things of the past decade and so you can have a look of squads when Pakistan tour those teams:)

6ry4nj

International Coach
Just not cricket I'm afraid

New Zealand Cricket Board [NZCB] & the Pakistan Cricket Board [PCB] had an meeting on the first morning of the Year 2020

That's what you get from organizing a tour on New Year's Day. If only they had done what normal cricket administrators do when the meeting's on a public holiday - not turn up. The usual excuses would do - you know - can't find the door, can't find my clothes, whatever.

Can you imagine the Kiwis? Half of them would be like :doh and half would be :noway and the OTHER half would be somewhere between :( and :mad:

And as for the font - I don't mind it personally but I wouldn't want to have to face it on New Year's morning...:p

Gorro_124

Club Captain
75167d1281880567-greens-journey-cricket-2020-story-back-track-4th-oct-2020.png

2/1/2020
New Zealand Tour Of Pakistan

attachment.php

Just as said earlier, the squad was to be announced on the 2nd. The New Zealand Board officials along with Watling had a meet at 11:00 in the morning.The team which was announced was a balanced one and it was said that New Zealand will carry on with the same squad for the one and only ODI after the T20s. The squad was looking a very strong with a few players' comebacks. This is how the team looks:

New Zealand:

T20 & ODI:
BJ Watling
Martin Guptill
Anaru Kitchen
Bryan Kurt
Andy Irani
SJ. Johnson
Lewis Guptill
Louis McKay
Kane Williamson
Vincent Stewart
Jackie Mills
John Stuart
Martin Sutcliffe
Scott Morrison
Michael O'Brien
Tim Southee
Reece Rossouw

Team Review:
This team looks much stronger than Pakistan. But nothing can be said as its cricket! The word "strong" was used as Martin Sutcliffe, Tim Southee and Anaru Kitchen are back after recovery from the injuries they had in the recent past. Guptill and Williamson are in bad form but they will surely try to get back that zeal in them.Led by an impressive wicketkeeping batsman, Watling, this team will face a good challenge with the No.3 team, Pakistan and give them the essential practice before they leave for the Australian series!

Last edited:

Gorro_124

Club Captain

3/1/2020
New Zealand Tour Of Pakistan

attachment.php

5624d1236080567-bus-cricket-team.jpg

The Blackcaps arrive

BJ%20Watling295.jpg

Captain of the Blackcaps, BJ Watling

The Blackcaps, lead by their Coach, Mr.800 ie Murali arrived Pakistan at 18:30. The players were looking very much relaxed ahed of the big task. The players were seen while they were on a shopping spree later in the evening. Later, at 21:00, BJ Watling was being interviewed by the media. Here is a sneak peak into what Watling said:

119636.1.jpg

An interview with the Captain

Interviewer: What are your thoughts about the series?

BJ Watling: We are relaxed and taking it cool at the moment. We have a huge task on our shoulders and we will try our best in the upcoming games.

I: Kitchen, Sutcliffe and Southee are making a comeback in the team. Whatsay about them?

BJ: Yeah, they will make our task easier. They have got loads of talent in them and I hope they do good!

I: And any thoughts on Pakistan?

BJ: After their recent successes, they are looking a formidable unit! All I can say is that we have to do a lot of hardwork ahead!

I: After this short series, you'll are travelling Australia for a competitive series. What about that?

BJ: Yeah that series is one to look out for. The Aussies and the English are great competiters and it will be a very good tournament! We hope that this series gives us some essential practice ahead of that big tour.

I: Last, any thoughts on the series?

BJ: All I can say that we will try our best in all our games and give our 100%. Lets see what happens.

I: A huge thanks and good luck for the series!

BJ: Cheers mate!

Last edited:

Dutchmen

Club Captain
work on your presentation. it would be good if you use follow this

BJ - Yeah, they will make our task easier. They have got loads of talent in them and I hope they do good!

I - Kitchen, Sutcliffe and Southee are making a comeback in the team. Whatsay about them?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One positive thing is, writer taking and trying to improve as per the members' feedback. Nice, keep up that spirit :thumbs

Gorro_124

Club Captain

The Ufone T20I Series: Pakistan V New Zealand - 1st T20.

Ufone T20I: 1st T20, Karachi Stadium

January 7 of 2020, 19:00 PM

attachment.php

GEO TV Live
geo_tv_logo.gif.png

Toss: New Zealand won the toss and chose to bat.

Pitch Report: A very hard turf. Ball comes on the bat and there is some extra bit of bounce for the bowlers.

Squads
:

attachment.php

Umpires:
On-Field: Usman Ali & Rick Cook.
Third Umpire: Zafar Mohammad.

Match Refree: Michael Vaughn.

Its a Saturday evening and its a jam-packed stadium to begin the series with!Michael Sutcliffe and Captain BJ Watling are padded up and all set to open the innings just after winning the toss and choosing to bat first. Umpires Usman Ali and Rick Cook are entering the field followed by Pakistanis led by Aamer.

Stay Tuned for the Match!

Attachments

• Lineupsg1.png
    Lineupsg1.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Good work with presentation.Hope you do the same during the match:yes
And I guess this is the new logo of Geo TV, though final decision is yours:)
geo_super.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread