Group A - 12th Match Ireland v India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India are doing it so easily here... I dont quite agree with Nasser Hussain. You got to finish it comprehensively (a big win). I dont want India to give easy wickets in their quest to finish it in style.

As I say this, Gambhir is OUT! Hope Dhoni comes out and gets good practice for himself.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhoni again at no.1:eek:

It was an inconsequential match, and Dhoni needed practice since he is struggling to get the big hits going in this version of the game. What was wrong with him coming in?

In fact, I would say that Dhoni is going to be the regular No.3 in this tournament with Raina down the order for the late big hitting. Logically, it sounds correct to me because Dhoni doesnt hit big these days and Raina will be needed for the late overs to push the score to a really good one. If Dhoni gets going (even without big hits, he can score 8-9 runs an over with his 2's, 3's and a solitary boundary), India can really do well.

Gurjot95

National Board President
India wins comfotably and will go to super 8 with winning spirit. Rohit is in good form so India may not miss Sehwag but Dhoni shouldn't be come at 1 down.

friend863 added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

In fact, I would say that Dhoni is going to be the regular No.3 in this tournament with Raina down the order for the late big hitting. Logically, it sounds correct to me because Dhoni doesnt hit big these days and Raina will be needed for the late overs to push the score to a really good one. If Dhoni gets going (even without big hits, he can score 8-9 runs an over with his 2's, 3's and a solitary boundary), India can really do well.
Raina is perfect at no. 3 as he can play long innings as well as can score fast runs and he is in good form also so chaging his position will effect his form and probably team India.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont know why Dhoni changing his position,he must be in no 6.may be he testing his position,hope it does not happen in Super 8
Rohit in excellent form,as also Yuvi :).

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This is Sharma's breakout tournament, going very nicely so far. Biggest test will come in the next stage. Khan came back nicely, best he has bowled in T20.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I feel Rohit will be the man on whom India will rely to stay till the end.Hes aggressive and scores quick runs too.Gambhir will be the man who tries to take risks and Rohit will try and stay till the end.The idea looks good and if its backed with execution it'll be a huge success I guess with power hitters like Raina,Yuvraj,Yusuf and Dhoni( he needs to gain form.hes looking pathetic right now)

naresh091 added 8 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

And yeah as people above has said,our death bowling needs to be improved.Dhoni must try and bring Ishant like how he brought Balaji in the IPL.Make him bowl his 4 overs in the last 10 overs of the innings.

Users who are viewing this thread