Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I have no idea what your dribbling on about. You take offence when anyone says anything bad about the West Indies and all the commentators have said recently about the West Indies is that they have been awful since the beggining of the tour of England and they've barely looked interested.

Look who's talking, you are the one that seems to believe that England is superior to all, you run your mouth over and over lashing at all other teams, yet you don't have enough clit to admit that England might just be the worst team in there, I mean England beat West Indies, wow you are so proud, but England gets a cut ass from Scotland and you have a million excuses!!!
Pull you skirt up and just admit that England are chumps, the same way you speak about the West Indies and can be beaten on any day like every other team!!!!
You are always on the defense when it comes to England, but no one has the right to speak or defend their team, what happen you are a ..... well can't say that word in here!!!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What on earth are you still on about I never go around "lashing at all other teams", all I said was that the West Indies have been awful in England barring that last Twenty/20 during their tour and I'd like you to prove otherwise. I never go around saying England are the best team either. It feel that England are not as good as India, South Africa, New Zealand and Sri Lanka at Twenty/20. I never defended England when they were beaten by the Netherlands either, we were out played and the Netherlands deserved it.
I think you need to grow up a bit to be perfectly honest instead of telling me things that I have said when I haven't.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I wouldn't worry about it too much, the guy is a nut.

King Cricket

International Coach
Told ya Jayasuriya will score something huge in the very next match. And yes, he has. (That's why I still am the world's no 1 fortune teller :cool::cool:) :clap:clap:clap Amazing knock! Wow! A 39+ playing like that!!! :eek::eek: Guess this is called class, and class never dies.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
How on earth Harsha Bhogle could be considered the best commentator in the world seriously confuses me. He just comes out with some plain stupid stuff that is of no relevance to what's going on, and even Nasser seemed to just plain ignore some of his points. Awful commentator tbh. The Indian sounding bloke on atm is much better.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
How on earth Harsha Bhogle could be considered the best commentator in the world seriously confuses me. He just comes out with some plain stupid stuff that is of no relevance to what's going on, and even Nasser seemed to just plain ignore some of his points. Awful commentator tbh. The Indian sounding bloke on atm is much better.
Sanjay Manjrekar is the guy on right now, and he is pretty good.

King Cricket

International Coach
Bhogle has quite a comical look. Real funny. Love his face :p:p:p

r192363_829728.jpg

nikhil_99

International Coach
193 would be a very difficult task,they have Gayle with them ok,but SL have Malinga,Murli,Mendis

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Yes 193 is really a big task,Jayasuriya played a fantastic knock,he didnt get runs in IPL2,but now he is back...

Users who are viewing this thread