Group A - 12th Match Ireland v India

In case of a close loss to Ireland and a wash out with Bang,we would still qualify for the next round,unless the Ire-Ban game is washed out too.

In case of a close loss to Ireland and a wash out with Bang,we would still qualify for the next round,unless the Ire-Ban game is washed out too.

Just noticed the fixtures. Its India-bangladesh, then Bangladesh-Ireland and then India-Ireland. So by the time the India-Ireland game comes, we should know what to do to get into the Super eights... Thats a bonus for us. I am talking all this because I am absolutely not 100% confident in this format (Zimbabwe beat Australia in the last tournament). I feel that India might not win the cup this time (most of the time, the unexpected guys win and last year, India were one of the unexpected and this time WE ARE THE MOST EXPECTED!)

Lol yeah. And also Bangladesh shows brilliant performance against Australia in the practice match. India can't take them lightly.

Chance of Saturdays match being washed out. There's rain forecasted for Saturday - In Nottingham.

Sheety Weather, I'm going to that match as well :mad:

Lol yeah. And also Bangladesh shows brilliant performance against Australia in the practice match. India can't take them lightly.

The batting track was fantastic. And plus they Banglas had nothing to lose.

Plus,after the 2007 WC ,I don't think India played Bangladesh . I bet India'll thrash Bangla here- revenge for the 2007 WC defeat. Its India's best chance and I hope they do thrash them well.

I hope its not rained. I want India to beat the pulp out of Bangladesh. Its revenge time!

The batting track was fantastic. And plus they Banglas had nothing to lose.

Plus,after the 2007 WC ,I don't think India played Bangladesh.

no, 3 ODI and 2 Test series, Tri nation with Pakistan, then Asia cup. what part of the world do you live in...

except on the tri nation, BD gave a real close fight on the rest of the matches, including the 2 tests.

I hope its not rained. I want India to beat the pulp out of Bangladesh. Its revenge time!

Right after the World Cup 2007 India faced Bangladesh and they won the series already then.

Yeah,I remember that . But that was the old team led by Dravid.
Also,they were very cautious in their approach.

See what Dhoni's men do to them now.

again, Asia cup, Tri nation in mid 2008

Whatever,it was not a World Cup encounter.

Knocking Banga out of a World Cup will give every Indian more satisfaction than knocking them out of the Asia Cup.

I hope we get a full game here.

Users who are viewing this thread