Group A (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Australia) - 11th Match Australia v Bangladesh

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The thing that counts in our favour, is that we werent expected to do much last time around as well, and we all know what happened

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
We can rename this the injury group as Lee is also injured! With the mess Pakistan are in, Bangladesh have a good chance of pulling an upset but any team with Afridi and Umar Akmal could deliver anything.

This group is also full of Speed and some class ALR

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Everyone is talking about that Bangladesh have a change to upset i also think that they have but they will not do this i am 100 percent sure that Pak and Aus both will go into the super 8s and Bangladesh would have to go home

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^ Overconfident, yes yes good news then. We always love to pull a 'India' when the opposition looks down on us ;)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Hey I dont get to decide it! You dont know when its coming. :p No 1 knows when its coming! :mad:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
The signs dont look good. We were knocked over by Ireland in WI, and Bangladesh knocked India out in WI. :(

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
you already went to finals 2ic. own it 1s. its fine if you get kicked out in the 1st round this time.

Aus and Ban needs it.

wait thats another sign! :D

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
without Iqbal, erk.

Bangladesh have a nice middle, rahim, ryiad and shakib are certainly capable of doing the all-rounder job. I've seen Naeem Islam hike them over the ropes at the death as well.

but without solid batsmen at the top and fast bowlers the worry is whether they're bowling or batting the innings is going to get away from them fast.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
you already went to finals 2ic. own it 1s. its fine if you get kicked out in the 1st round this time.

Aus and Ban needs it.

wait thats another sign! :D

And we let this tournament go for that we have played 2 finals? that's rubbish

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Australia will go with 4 quickies!! They could have gone with 5, if they had Dougy :D

Seriously though, I would have taken him over Lee.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Australia will go with 4 quickies!! They could have gone with 5, if they had Dougy :D

Seriously though, I would have taken him over Lee.

Shane Watson
David Warner
Michael Clarke (c)
Cameron White
David Hussey
Steven Smith
Mitchell Johnson
Brett Lee
Dirk Nannes
Shaun Tait
Dougie Bollinger

LOL that's 5 phhast bowlers with Watson as 6th seamer and 3 spin bowlers of Huss, Smith and Clarke. Not sure who the WK will be but that is one hell of a bowling unit.

Users who are viewing this thread