Gutted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just saw the thread about Transmission and am gutted to hear the news!
Although not perfect i thought the game was well on the right track and the guys were showing superb support!

Im a ps3 user so pretty worried we may never see a patch however to be honest, these guys jobs, livihoods are more important and for any of them reading I hope they get snapped up quick by a company that will appreciate their work!

However quick question to anyone that may no. If i was to convert over to my PC, and got it cleared up big free etc.

Would the game + beta 2. Almost be the same as the final patch?

singhy44

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Perhaps not, because we're not sure of everything that will be in the final patch, but it will definitely be better than the standard game.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just saw the thread about Transmission and am gutted to hear the news!
Although not perfect i thought the game was well on the right track and the guys were showing superb support!

Im a ps3 user so pretty worried we may never see a patch however to be honest, these guys jobs, livihoods are more important and for any of them reading I hope they get snapped up quick by a company that will appreciate their work!

However quick question to anyone that may no. If i was to convert over to my PC, and got it cleared up big free etc.

Would the game + beta 2. Almost be the same as the final patch?

Don't tell me: Codies have given TG the heave-ho. I haven't seen the thread yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread