Have any of you seen this? - bowling a batman

aussieboy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi just want to know if any of you have seen this error in WC2002. You bowl a batman and if you look close the bails are off before the ball hits the stumps, (viewed on side cam.)

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>yes aussieboy, on viewing it would appear you have discovered yet another bug, that makes it about 100,000 in total i think. The thing i must stress is i find these bugs dont necessarily hinder our enjoyment, its just annoying isnt it? you expect EA to do things properly, this game probably only took three hours to make. what made me laugh was when i played a one dayer yesterday, i scored 310 v Zim and on the very first ball, richie benaud blurted "the required run rate is looking more and more out of reach here". Prick.</span>

S

sonic

by the way aussie, i hope you've got your helmets on down under, prepare for an England backlash.

aussieboy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid14'>Yeh sonic i scored 30 off the 1st over and Jim said "they have to score at faster ran rate or they will have trouble laster on." as if.

What you said is right too, the game is till very playable and enjoyable just very annoying that a EA can't get it the little thing right.
And i think you better get ready for some more records to fall when we meet your boys, we have Hayden and Symonds batting so look out in the stands. I'll head that Symonds wants to double he's ave of 202 in the world cup and McGarth is hungary for more wickets.
:h:
anyway thanks mate and enjoy the match.
:)</span>

S

sonic

hang on, hang on...i believe symonds got his only two good scores against...namibia and pakistan...its like playing cricket 2002 with the big bat cheat :;): anyway, We're ready for ya buddy, should be an interesting contest....just dont go to bed tomorrow night yeh?!

Users who are viewing this thread