Help!!

TheFooFighter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there a patch that allows you to save midgame, i really cant play hours of cricket2004 just to finish one game! A 4 innings game takes i dont know how long!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

edit: instead of starting a new thread i wonder if some of you guys could help me, reading some of the posts here there are alot of nice looking additions like sounds/pitch ads etc. How to i 'import' them into the game, i imagine some sort of program but has anyone got a url for it please!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Is there a patch that allows you to save midgame, i really cant play hours of cricket2004 just to finish one game! A 4 innings game takes i dont know how long!!!
You can already save mid game, between overs

instead of starting a new thread i wonder if some of you guys could help me, reading some of the posts here there are alot of nice looking additions like sounds/pitch ads etc. How to i 'import' them into the game, i imagine some sort of program but has anyone got a url for it please!
For pitch ads you need Prakash's Graphic Importer, you can find it in the downloads section

LoL, what a ****ing gimp. I didnt have a profile thus not being able to save games! Ill dl that program, cheers

Users who are viewing this thread