Hockey world cup 2010

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are India really in the World Group? Good stuff.

Yup we are in the world group. Did so by beating SA last year and thus qualified for the World Group in the Davis Cup. We face Russia next week.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Nice result for South Africa. Spain are a far better team but they seamed to make a good game of it. Hopefully we could get a win over some of the easier opponenets, maybe India or Pakistan though even that won't be easy.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I only had a faint hope of us beating P'stan. But not only we won, but also with a big margin. :banana2

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I agree with you oliver. If India and some other team would have been in group A, it'd have been interesting till the end of tournament imo. Btw, zeeshan defended like a genius. If I'd have continued in hockey, I'd have inspired by him a lot. But what to do? I left hockey:(

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
FML, how did we lose to England!

Dwyer's a champion, but once again we're screaming choke.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
FML, how did we lose to England!

Dwyer's a champion, but once again we're screaming choke.

Losing the Ashes to the Poms is bad enough, but losing to them in Hockey:eek:!! Great start for India, by the way. With the Aussies losing to England, it opens up our chances I feel. I`d back India to beat England and SA if they play anthing like we did yesterday. Really excited about the India-Australia contest tomorrow.

Looking at Pool B, it looks like a Cricket World Cup group with all the big sides in one pool. However, I must add that I`m more comfortable with Germany and Netherlands not in our pool.

Users who are viewing this thread