How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

Snake199

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sounds incredibly thrilling.

I know it sounds boring, but I just wanted to try out easy mode, as I have never done before.

Update is that I declared at the end of day 1 on 2435-5 then went on to win by an innings and 2371 runs.

I'm gonna do the same on IC10 now :D

alex h

School Cricketer
I know it sounds boring, but I just wanted to try out easy mode, as I have never done before.

Update is that I declared at the end of day 1 on 2435-5 then went on to win by an innings and 2371 runs.

I'm gonna do the same on IC10 now :D

sounds just like what happened in the ashes.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Played Victoria vs Tasmania T20 at the MCG, night time, on normal. Won in the 12th over.

Attachments

• ipod 119.jpg
    ipod 119.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 54

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution
also will these patches make any difference?

----------

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution

CAN ANYBODY HELP OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM??

immyz

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ashes Cricket 2009 Progress

Here is my AC09 50 Over ODI progress in normal difficulty. Guys...!!! look at the scorecard...

Attachments

• Batting scorecard.jpg
    Batting scorecard.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Batting scorecard Advanced.jpg
    Batting scorecard Advanced.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Bowling scorecard.jpg
    Bowling scorecard.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Match Summary.jpg
    Match Summary.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27

deeb

School Cricketer
Blimey, some score there!

Thought it was stupid and totally unrealistic......then I looked at Mitchell Johnson's bowling figures and thought, hmm that's more like it:cheers

I ranted about this game months ago as it wouldn't work on my laptop. Just bought a new machine and it works straight away!!:eek:

Only played 30 mins and can't get the hang of it at all. Need to read up a bit more, as I think I'm getting confused with the controls for EA Sports Cricket07.

Dravid_Fan

School Cricketer
Played out a cracking T20 game against the Aussies with India.

downloadxp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread