IC10 Quadrangular Tournament

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you want to test it, sim an innings and send the save file to me and I'll see if I can open it as I only have 1 controller as well

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
If you want to test it, sim an innings and send the save file to me and I'll see if I can open it as I only have 1 controller as well

Here you go. I can already see one difference. The file I have sent to you comes up as "Single Player", whereas the Test match that Mark sent to me said "Multiplayer".

Let's see how it goes. This is India (simmed to around 248 runs) and then saved before the Pakistani batsmen faced the first ball.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Shouldn't you have simmed an odi?

Insomniac added 13 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

And it seems as though the person creating the game has to have 2 controllers, because Mark used 2 controllers (I think)

England Squad:

A Strauss (c)
A Cook(vc)
J Trott
K Pietersen
P Collingwood
I Bell
M Prior
T Bresnan
G Swann
S Broad
J Anderson

Mark added 5 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

J0WQu.jpg

Mark added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

BTW in the game Australia actually won the toss, so I had them choose to field.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Shouldn't you have simmed an odi?

Insomniac added 13 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

And it seems as though the person creating the game has to have 2 controllers, because Mark used 2 controllers (I think)

Wierd!! I could have sworn I sent you the Ind vs. Pak match. Let me try again.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Try this, dude. India got 286/6, then I saved....

Attachments

• INDvPAKodi.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

Insomniac

Title Recipient
After mucking around for a little while with your save file, I've determined that we do indeed need 2 controllers for the person who makes the game (which means Mark will have to make all of them I think).

The other issue I just realized is we will have to leave our PS3s on during breaks, since we can't save.

P

pcfan123

I used 2 controllers and it only works in exhibition I think, can't set up a tournament in game, just have to make each match an "exhibition"

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Oh OK. I'm happy to buy another PS3 controller. I had been meaning to, anyway. But this means I'm not going to get a chance to complete my games before I leave.

I'll be back July 9, and I'll be keen to start a tournament.

D

Dutch

Okay that is probably better for me as well. I am away soon for a few days and I haven't really had a chance to get to know this game very well. Very busy at the mo!:(

P

pcfan123

Yea I have a busy weekend myself. Its 4th of July weekend and I have a day long date on Saturday.

Probably will not have time for any video games this weekend,

D

Dutch

Ah of course, Fourth of July! Very big day in your part of the world!

P

pcfan123

Indeed, celebrate our independence from the Tyrant King George and his English stooges, no offense :p

P

pcfan123

Well I am glad to see that you lot have done a lot better without us!:p

Was that sarcasm? Because we actually have done a lot better ;)

If anything, we don't have to pay for some dried up old hag to live a luxurious life simply because she was "born into the right family"

Users who are viewing this thread