ICC 06 Monthly Challenge

treva said:
You can still do it!

You just have until the 1st of march to complete :)

also come on guys carry on with it...

I presume you meant May lol. Oh and you will be pleased to know that I will have a go at it starting from tomorrow mate ;)

Oh yes so I did :p

And thats great news rabz mate, shall speak to ya on MSN about how you get on :D

Also I shall do an ICC 05 and ICC 06 challenge each month, but in the same thread! Then more people can have a go, they will both change monthly...

I thought that it was about time that this thread was back near the top. There should be some new challenges soon, and then maybe even its own section.

Anybody?

i reckon someone should play through the seasno til there are 10-20 games left overall (6 in count champ and 6 in OD)

then post the game and whoever does the best wins :p

well someone has to come up with the game and challenge

Cancel every player's contract at the begin of season 1. You start off with all youth players. Should be a challenge!

guys, what do u meen by paste into paint i take a screenshot and it not on my comp how do i take a screenshot then post it here?

i hope this works its my first match of this challenge. In there first innings they didn't get off to a good start but K Coetzer and J Lewis regrouped and they ened up with 256 all out. Lungley main wicket taker with 4-70. I collapsed to 21-3 but then S Stubbings (with 2 centuries in the match) helped is with only pipe supporting him we got up to 233 all out. they got off to a good start, then lost 8 wickets for 100 runs ending on 303 all out. This left me with 1 day 2 sessions to get 327. T Birt 2 ducks in the match got out second ball. Then Adnan went for 23 this left about 280 runs to go. De Venuto stuck with stubbings to put on 200 partneship. This won the Match!!! i am pleased with this start.
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5396/1stmatcher0.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread