ICC Cricket World - Finished.

basically, you start with 18 players, then if you want to take one of your 18 players out and swap him with another player that isn't in that 18, then that counts as a change.
if you move a player that is in the original 18 that wasn't in the playing 11 for the 1st test and you want to play him for the 2nd test or whatever match it is, that doesn't count as a change.

The reason for only having 5, is that i have to go to cricinfo and work out the averages of the players, and put them in and then take another player out.
and think of it this way, you'll have a maximum of 23 players to play in 3 different match types, that can't be that hard.

harrisb added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

and what i mean by rule no.1, is that you can't have a different 18-man squad for each match type,

You sure that is possible? As far as I know that when you replace a player of the 18 with the new one, the original players stats continue and the new stats simply add on the original players'. Eg Dravid scores 10 runs. And you replace with Uthappa, then Uthappa's stats will read 1 game and 10 runs.

I will go with the same lineup but I will remove Farhat as a bowler and give a chance to Kaneria to bowl more overs.

NZ will go with the same line-up for our next ODI.
Will give all the boy's another chance to impress.

i wanna change my XI, but idk who to drop or who to take for whom. i think i should go with the winnin combo. i will get the hang of my players after next match

I'll have the punter opening with simon. Watson to come one down:) thats the change being made by me:)

no, you get 3 points for winning a match, but 5 points for winning a series.

because the IRE vs IND T20 match was the only one, that counts as a series win.

oh. that makes more sense :D

i am going with same team

thanks guys, i think we're most probably now looking at saturday, unless it snows heavily here in the uk and the school shuts, so don't hold me to a day.

anyway, i think we've got almost everyone's new line-ups, but i'll check to make sure and send pm's to those who haven't.

harrisb added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

after checking, it's just south africa who need to say their line-up, so thanks to everyone who has bothered to come to this thread and give me their line-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread